Epilogue

The Pattering of Small feet running could be heard all around the house. The sun was just rising. A young boy of maybe 6 six was running ahead with two other boys of ages 4 and 5 following behind. the boys were already very good friends. 

The boy of 6 went inside his parent's room and the other did the same with heir Parents. They were all staying in a big home that belonged to the eldest boys' parents. 

He went in jumped on his father. Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan woke up with a start and looked up to see his son Inder looking down at him with a mischievous smile on his face. 

"Mumma ne bola hai raja sahab se bolo ki subha ho gai hai, suraj unke need dekh ke ugna nahi band karta," Inder told his father word for word what his mother had told him to say. 

(Mumma has sais to tell you that the sun does not stop rising because of king's sleep.)

Abhimanyu also got took his son in his hands and said, " Acha or apki mumma hai kahan," 

(Really and where is you mother)

"Wo neeche, Sameera mom and Naina mom ke sath hai sab bahut taiyari kar rahe air two log an Alekh ko bahut pareshan kar rahen hai," Inder told his father sweetly, Abhimanyu also chuckled at his son's antics. 

(She is downstairs with Sameera mom and Naina mom, and they are troubling Alekh.)

Abhimanyu took his son with him to get them both ready. Meanwhile, the boy of 5 went inside to his father's room to see his Father and Uncle and grandfather were already drinking tea and he instantly jumped on to his uncles back. 

"Are tum kahan se tapak pade champ," Rummy asked his Nephew.

(Where did you drop from champ?)

"Silly, Chachu main to bhag ke aya na tapka thodi nahi," Raghav replied to Rummy as he really is the silliest person.

Ret. Major General Gaur gave a hearty laugh at his Grandson's statement.

(Silly, Chachu, I came in running I did not drop from anywhere)

"Pehle tum ye batao hi bhagte hue kamre mein kaouyn aye," Gunny asked taking his son of Rummy back. 

(First tell me why did you came running.)

"Mom ne bola hai apse bolun hi Mujhe taiyaar karden," Raghav replied, looking a radiant smile on his face. 

He then went to smack Rummy on the head, Rummy's looked at him wide eyed. "Chahchi ne bola aise marne ko, to kar diya."

(Chachi told e to hit you like that so I did)

"Chachi ke chamche, " Rummy said ticking him and the Gaur men had a good laugh at this. 

(Chachi's minion)

The last boy of 4 ran to his Uncle's room where he found his father. 

Aarav Singh Ahluwalia went to his father and told him sweetly, " Naina ma dono ko neeche bula rahi hai,"  

"Sath mein is chipkali ko bhi bulaya hai , " Aarav said pointing to a girl of 5.

(Naina ma is calling you both downstairs. Also, he asked this lizard to be there as well.)

"Mamu look isne Mujhe phir se chipakali bola,"  Naira Singh Shekhawat looked at Naveen with a pout on her face and Naveen melted right there. 

(Look Mamu he called me a lizard again. )

Before this could turn into a full-fledged fight of the brother and sister Rajveer interviewed, " Acha meri jaan hum na bad mein Aarav ko dantenge abhi to Mumma ke Jana hai,"

(Okay we will scold Aarav later right now we have to go downstairs.)

Rajveer and Naveen let the kids run ahead who were soon joined by Inder and Raghav as well. Abhimanyu joined them along the way and Gunny and Rummy were already waiting down for them. 

They all looked dashing in sherwani's the whole Barmer palace looked beautiful. 

Akriti, Sameera and Sanjana were getting Sargun ready in one room while Naina, Ali, Pooja, Huda, and Yudi were helping Alekh in another room. 

"Yaar Naina agar wo Bhag gai to , ya phir kuch air hua to," Alekh voiced his concern, although he looked extremely handsome was also extremely nervous. 

(What if something happens, what if she runs away?)

"To kya Kaidi hum man lenge ki Alekh Sharma ki kismat mein hamesha adhi shadi hi likhi hai."Huda teased.

(Then we will accept that Alekh Sharma is destined to have half marriages only.)

Pooja and Yudi laugh , Ali smacked Huda and Naina smiled and shook her head. 

"Kuch nahi hoga,maina Raj se bol diya hai wo typical bhai ke tarah 'ye shadi nahi ho skati' nahi karenge." Naina also teased Alekh. 

(Don't worry Alekh I talked to Raj he won't be a typical brother and stop the wedding.)

Alekh looked at her in fear while everyone else laughed at his expression. 

Shalini and Naveen came to tell them that it was time. Alekh and the rest of the gang left for the Mandap. Naira came running towards Alekh when he was seated and gave him a peck on the check. 

"Good luck ke liye hai , Mamu," Naira told Alekh in his ear as if it was the biggest secret. SHe ran back to er father after that.

(For Good luck.)

Sargun was brought to the mandap and the wedding commenced. The whole time Alekh had a big smile on his face and if anyone could have seen Sargun's face from behind the veil they would have seen and an even brighter smile on her face. 

The wedding rituals were completed without a glitch and later everyone gathers around the bride and groom for another family photograph. The Photograph had grown a bit over the years. It was all worth it in the end.

*********************************************************************************

And here it is the epilogue, 

Your thoughts, In the comments below. 

Love, Afaf xoxo