Chapter 2

KMA . The place where the hole journey started. My journey from being the impulsive, self centered , stubborn Naina to being the understanding , strong , responsible Naina . It's a place that holds most high class of significance for me . It's the place where I lost my brother , it's the place where i found the most precious and fierce friends , it's the place where i met the love of my life . After graduating from KMA I think I am the only person to not ever came back in these 5 years everyone of us six has been back once at least and the six from the other batch have been back as well . i never had the guts to come back to this place not because it's a place where I lost two most important people in my life but because I fear this place . I fear that if I do came back here I will break irreparably , I have been holding myself for the past five years just to show to the world but inside i die almost everyday . The only reason I am living is my friends and family , and that is the only reason I am standing here again today , they both i are my friends . I also believe I might be reason for gunny tacking this mission leading to his disappearance . 

We got down from the jeep and looked in awe it was the same , it's beauty , it's aura hasn't changed a bit in the last five years . It's still hard to believe that it's been five years time just flies by . As soon as I looked forward towards the main entrance of the hall I saw two very familiar and dear faces . We immediately just ran towards them as if we were kids and we just saw an ice cream truck . 

"Shalini mam " Alekh said and hugged her . She had tears in her eyes and hugged him back and said " welcome back cadtes oops sorry captains !!" 

" Hi doc " I exclaimed with happiness , its always blissful to meet her , we have formed a friendship of sorts both of talk to each other when ever we really miss Rajveer . And like him I have started calling him doc , it makes her fell as if a part of him is with her . She looked towards and hugged me very tightly I reciprocated her hug . She looked at me and said " Naina patli hogai ho , ky baat hai ?" and I said " bas apse judai ka ghum hai doc " and we just started laughing . 

Meanwhile Alekh and Rummy were busy with Suriji , teasing him and all . I looked back and noticed Akriti . She was lost in her own world of thoughts . 

" Is tarah in dewaaron ko dekhne se wo wapas nahi aenge Akriti , hume kuch krna padega , hume himmat krni hogi aur unhe wapas dhoondh ke lana padega , You have to be strong,  abhi toot gai to kuch nahi bachega " I whispered to her .

She understood what I meant . "Janti hun , kamzoor nahi pad rahi hun in dewaaron aur corridors apni himmat talash kr rahi hun ." She looked around each and every inch of the area , so did I . We both were going trough almost same emotions at this moment , so many memories . 

Before proceeding further we stopped and saluted the amar joyti , had to right.

We proceeded towards the principal room it was empty I looked at Suriji who in turn handed me with a set of papers . The papers were official orders directly from MG Gaur stating that because Major Abhimanyu Rai  Chauhan who was the former principal of KMA has gone MIA (Missing in Action ) I will be serving as the principal of KMA till a new principal is appointed. One shock after another . I looked at Suriji in disbelief and horror . Same goes for Alekh he has been given the post of the Administrative head and Vice principal which was Gunny's post . Akrit and Rummy were appointed as teachers . 

Because it was direct order we will have to talk to MG Gaur which will have to wait til tomorrow . Till then it was just the way it was .