Chapter 10

As I said fun, and boy was it fun. Although Akriti had her back to us right at that moment and Abhimanyu could not see her, the rest of them could see everyone else. Rajveer was shocked to see Sargun here in KMA, his face remained impassive but his eyes had a swarm of emotions in them. I could see pride and love and shock and sadness and joy all at once, he was happy to see her, it warmed my heart to see him realize that he had family waiting for him it involuntarily my eyes went to Naveen bhaiya and he too was thinking the same thing as me. Alekh also seemed happy to see Sargun, although his happiness might have been for a different cause altogether. Gunny genuinely seemed astonished to see Sameera there and there was also a gleam of hope in his eyes maybe he had realized that he loves her who knows? The only thing that was left was for Akriti to turn and Abhimanyu to see her.

Sameera's thoughts paralleled mine as she also was trying for Akriti to turn around, but there was an orderly there and I am guessing she was telling him to came and give the guards order to open the gate. Then I remembered I had her on the phone, I took the phone to my ears again.

Naina:" Yo Madam aap idhar dekhna pasand karengi ya aise hi palti rahengi ."

Akriti:" Well no , mai nahi dekhungi , orderly se bol diya hai wo gate kholwane a raha apko milna ho to mai apne kamere mein hun with Sameera . "

Naina:" Usko koyn ghaseet rahi ho isme and tumna ......."

Akriti:" Haan main na hun ..... ab dekho gate khulwao aur sabse milne ke bad mere room me ajana yaad se. "And with that, she took Sameera's hand and left or more like struggled to drag Sameera with her . 

Abhimanyu:" Ye Sameera kahan ja rahein aur kiske sath ja rahi hai?"Me Gunny and Alekh just glared at him as if he has lost it . 

Naina:" Apki dharampatni ke sath ja rahi hai jinke order hain ki jab hum log sabse mil chukein hun to mai specificly mai unse unke room mein jake milun because wo samne nahi ayengi ."

Abhimanyu looked bemused and amused at the same time and had a trace of a smile and just shook his head he was about to say something but the gates opened at the same time and I stopped him and just proceeded forward into KMA.

When glanced back I saw Naveen bhaiya, Rajveer and Abhimanyu look at KMA with a gleam in their eyes it was an, after all, a place that meant something to each of them. Something special, It was where they were made into the soldiers that they are today. For two of them, it was where they found love and so much more.

I stopped as they took in the scene in front of them when suddenly Sargun came rushing out of the building and crashed into Rajveer almost knocking him off his feet. I stifled a snicker and the others watched with amusement.

Rajveer: "Sherry mai abhi puri tarah se sahi nahi hua hun yaar tum to yahin meri jaan le logi andr tak to jane do." She left him immediately and looked at him with wide eyes and didn't replay but just hugged him again and held on to him as if her life depended on it. 

Naveen:" Ye behno ki kuch problem hai yaar not just here gala ghoot ke jaan lena chati hai." I just smacked bhaiya in the head and kept on watching and Rajveer laughed at both Sargun and Me as well as bhiaya. 

Sherry finally let him go and came to hug me and then let me go as well and handed me a file. I looked at her and then at the file silently questioning her.