Author's note

Hi guys, I know I have stopped updating the book again, but I have my reasons. 

1. I have submitted this book to Wattpad Campus Superwriters. 

2. I have decided to enter one more book to the WattpadCampusSuperwriters. It is a new book. I have posted a few chapters already and I will be busy completing that book to submit it before the 29th Feb. 

3. Writing two books together gets too much, and this book is already well established, so my focus is the other book.

Now for the other book, it's up on my profile so please go and read leave your comments and votes and please share that book as well. 

Here is the book's cover, I am not good at making covers so, yeah

Here is the book's cover, I am not good at making covers so, yeah. It is a book that was supposed to be a fanfiction for left-right-left but then I wanted to change so many of the plots and things that I completely changed almost everything and made it an original. 

Go on and try It I would love for you guys to read it and love you all even more for some good feedback. 

I have attached the link to external links. But if so still have problems, please go to my profile page you can find Majha there. 

Afaf xoxo.