Chapter 23

After leaving the cafeteria in a hurry Akriti Naina Alekh and Rummy all piled in a jeep and raced towards Sameera's temporary there in Ambala

After leaving the cafeteria in a hurry Akriti Naina Alekh and Rummy all piled in a jeep and raced towards Sameera's temporary there in Ambala. When they reached there they could see the cars lined up outside. Sameera saw them and hurried out towards them. They all talked in hushed whispers, anybody who saw them could tell it was something they were discussing. After all, it was almost life and death for Sameera. 

They came with a plan quickly and all of them decided that they would go down fighting if it is the last thing they do. They returned after almost 2 hours of perfecting the plan and all they had to wait for now was tomorrow.

***********************************************************************************************

Morning could not come sooner for them. Naina was clam but her eyes were frantic, Akriti, on the other hand, was bouncing like rabbit anxious, the wait was simply too much for her. 

It was a Saturday so naturally, all the students and faculty were in the cafe, the students were quite shocked at their teachers behaving like this as were the four majors. Soon it was lunchtime and Naina's cell ran all of a sudden. both Akriti and Naina jumped a little. Alekh and Rummy came running to them , to say that the majors were shocked would be an understatement, but then again they had no idea what was about to hit them. 

Naina talked on the phoned and raced towards the window to look outside. The others followed.  She was sitting in a car and rummy exclaimed, "Yaar yeh sala yahan tak a Gaya." 

Akrit gave a noise from the back of her throat that sounded like a growl . and slowly they saw him coming out from the car. A handsome young man, tall, well built and he screamed trouble to them. Naveen asked, "Yeh item kaun hai ?"

 Naina replied, "Saameera ka prospect dulha unless hum sab 3 din mein uske liye koi aur dulha nahi dhoondh lete ya is wale mein ko kami nahi dhoondh paen

 Naina replied, "Saameera ka prospect dulha unless hum sab 3 din mein uske liye koi aur dulha nahi dhoondh lete ya is wale mein ko kami nahi dhoondh paen." All the majors, Dr. Shalini and the students looked towards her and shouted " WHAT?" 

( Sameera's prospect groom, unless we don't find a groom for her in 3 days, or find something wrong with this one.)

Akriti said yes and everybody looked at the both of them coming towards the entrance of the academy.