Chapter 19

The next day the girls had already decided on a plan because the Colonels were going to be joining them for breakfast today

The next day the girls had already decided on a plan because the Colonels were going to be joining them for breakfast today. So Akrit was stationed outside Colonel Bhargava's room and Sameera was stationed outside Colonel Sharma's room Naian was waiting patiently for a clear so that no one would stop this reunion from happening.

As soon as Colonel Bhargava came back from his walk Akrit ran towards the cafeteria. Every other faculty member was already present their so when Akriti came in running every one had puzzled looks on there faces, everyone except Naina and only two seconds later came in Sameera Shroof also running for her life and she came in and said " Plan A is a go. " She threw a CD cover to Akriti how took it to the CD player and now they just had to wait, but not for long.

Colonel Bhargava came in from the entrance through the staircase while Colonel Sharma came in through the other entrance. They both came in at the same time and both froze when they saw one another. This prompted everyone's attention to them. Colonel Bhargava snapped out of his reserve first, nodded to Colonel Sharma and said, " Vaibhavi ." Colonel Sharma also noded to back to him and said, " Mohan ." They just stood there like that while Akriti and Sameera looked at Naina and Naina facepalmed herself.

It looked like they were going to sit on different tables with their backs to one another when Sameera grabbed Gunny's hand went on to sit at one table saying, "I had to discuss my security details with you Gunny." While Akrit grabbed Abhimanyu to sit on the other table saying, "Woh apki research se related kuch papers nahi mil rahe." The only table left was the one in the middle with two seats facing each other with no other option they went to sit there.

As soon as they sat there Naina went up to the seat on which Naveen and Rajveer were already seated. Naveen asked, "Naina yeh kya khurafat ho rahi hai ?" and Naina replied, "Colonel Sharma aur Colonel Bhargava ki shaadi hui hai aur dono 10 sal se ek dusre ke sath nahi reh rahe."Both the major looked at her shocked Naveen looked back towards the other girls who confirmed this.

Suriji had already been told to serve them both cold coffee (by mistake of course . ) So when the cold coffee arrived Akriti played the CD that Sameera gave her through the remote and the song started. [ you can play the song now.] The CD player started playing bandan pe sitare palte hue and both the Colonel's eyes grew as if they were transported back in time. Akriti and Sameera seemed to enjoy every line of the songs singing along and all the other faculty members were having a hard time controlling their laughter as well. Before the song could finish in came Lt.Col.Nair. He went and sat down with both the colonel and told Suriji to stop the song.

Akrit looked ready to pounce at him Sameera was practicing her deep breathing methods. This certainly was not in the plan . It was a hindrance, even Rummy and Alekh looked angry. then he started talking to Colonel Sharma, now this was good because this got Colonel Bhargava to look at him as he was just going to smack his face on the table. Even Colonel Sharma looked ready to cry bloody murder.