Chapter 20

10 THOUSAND READS

10 THOUSAND READS. OH MY GOD. THANK YOU, READERS, SOOO SOO SO MUCH.

When I started this book I did not think that I would go beyond 5 thousand and today the book crossed 10k readers I am immensely grateful and thankful for all you love and I just can not express how much this means to me so again thanks to all those readers, the ones that comment, the ones that vote and to all my silent readers as well, if you would not read my book then I would just a righter with no readers, which is bad, so a big thanks .

Afaf xoxo

********************************************************************************************

Everyone i.e. Shalini Naveen Rajveer Abhimanyu and Akriti all turned back to see the one the only Captain. Smriti Salve. Rajveer and Abhimanyu were both shocked and Shalini looked like she was ready to faint the only people who were clueless were Akrit and Naveen.

Abhimanyu and Rajveer both knew that if Cpt.salve was here, then she definitely was here with a plan in her mind or she was being used by Lala and those conspirators against them and their case . Rajveer had first-hand dealt with her as he had defended himself in his trail and Abhimanyu had been used as a pawn by her against Rajveer in that trail . They both were well aware of the extent of damage that could be caused by her.

Akriti had no idea who this lady was, but the way Abhimanyu's whole body went stiff just seeing her, Akriti knew that this woman was not good news. Naveen knew who Cpt.salve was but he did not know the history that she had with Rajveer, so for him to see this kind of reaction by everyone else was also a shock to him.

Akrit was the one who took charge of speaking to her as she was a faculty member of KMA. " Excuse me ma'am but could you tell me who it is you are here to meet and the purpose of this meeting. " Cpt. Slave looked at her with the shrewd look of hers and said, "Well, I don't think that I need to tell a civilian why I am here. " This left Akriti furious along with Abhimanyu and Rajveer. Abhimanyu was about to reply when Akriti spoke before he could " I am sorry to disappoint you but, I am not a civilian, My name is Captain Akriti Bhatt and I teach advanced weaponry and warfare here. So it would be nice if you did address me like I deserve to be addressed."

Cpt. Slave looked a bit amazed but that only lasted a second, " Well in that case Cpt. Akrit I would like to meet the principal of KMA who is standing right here so you should not have any need to question a senior." Akriti was controlling her anger which was increasing by every second and said ," I would need to question a senior because the principal of KMA is busy with class right now, not standing there, and as I am a faculty member I well within my rights to question whoever enters the premises of the academy without an appointment with the principal."