Chapter 24

Talking to Major General Gaur had not been that hard

Talking to Major General Gaur had not been that hard. When he heard what they had in mind, and what was going to happen he had agreed immediately. Now that one side of the plan was done it was time to talk Sameera's aunt. 

That was where the gang's problems began and ended. If they could get her to agree, everything would be sorted on its own and if not then it would a very long road for Sameera and Gunny. 

At Sameera's house Naina, Akriti, Rajveer, and Abhimanyu were sitting in front of  Sameera's aunt, While Sameera was standing on the side.

They had already said their piece of Gunny and Sameera's love for each other. Her aunt though looked ready to murder someone. She looked back at Sameera and asked her " Ye jo bol rahen hai wo sach hai, ya phir koi naya bahan hai, Shadi na karne ka." 

(Are they telling the truth or is this a new excuse of not getting married )

This is when Akrit spoke up " Aapne usse 3 din diye the Adarsh se shadi na krne ke liye solid reason dene ke, usne pehle din hi sabse solid reason de diye, ab kahe ki chik chik ." 

( You gave her 3 days to give you a solid reason not to marry Adarsh, she gave you one on the first day, now what is this fight for. )

Abhimanyu looked at Akriti as if she had said that she hated music and  stepped up to handle the situation before it blew up, "Akriti ke kene ka mtlab hai maan ki jab Sameera ne apko sahi reason bta hi diya hai, to is engagement ko proceed kerke sirf in teeno ki life hi khaab hogi ." 

( What Akriti meant to say was that now that Sameera has given you the actual reason for her refusal it would be wrong to proceed with this engagement .)

Rajveer also jumped in " Exactly ma'am, and I am sure you will agree ki is shadi se Sameera to kush nahi rahegi but also it will be almost like cheating Adarsh."

( Exactly ma'am, and I am sure you will agree that not only will Sameera be unhappy in this marriage but it will also be like cheating Adarsh.)

This got Bua's attention and she said in a very low voice," Hume pehle ladke se milna hai, along with his family . Tabhi hum koi faisla karenge ." 

(I want to meet the boy along with his family. Then only I will make a decision )

This was a win in their minds. Although Sameera herself was a different case. She could not believe that all of them had come up with this plan. Never in her wildest dreams did she think this was going to be their plan. In her mind, they were going to come up with some other stupid way like a bomb threat or something else, not this, not Gunny and her marriage.