Chapter 30

Major Nair had already taken the academy hostage along with the staff and students

Major Nair had already taken the academy hostage along with the staff and students. this was not a plan initially. Hell, they were going to take Sargun and get out of the country. At least Lala was going to do so. But how could Nair let years of hard work go to waste? 

He wanted his revenge, for being humiliated, for losing his respect and his fear. He had let all that go just because Lala had promised him all of that with power over his own army, but for some bizarre reason, Lala had changed all the plans at the last moment. 

He wanted to divide all the money to leave all the plans and just leave from here. Nair could not believe him and finally, he started making his own plans. He sent Salve to the school. He wanted there to be an inquiry about does good for nothing Majors, and those rats who ere his cadets till yesterday. 

So when he shot Lala Nair did not tell anyone. he took over everything, did not let anyone know that Lala had been killed almost 2 years ago. He killed Lala point-blank, and now he was soo close to his mission. He wanted to kill them all, especially Niana, Rajveer, Naveen and Abhimanyu.

He was waiting for them to reach the gates to see what he has done to their beloved Academy. 

He will have his revenge. 

***************************************************************************************

Naina, Rajveer, Akriti, Alekh, and Sargun finally reached the Main grounds outside the campus and saw the gates were locked from the inside they were about to approach the Gates when suddenly a jeep came in front of them. 

Abhimanyu looked at them and said gravely, "Get in, there been a big change in plans." He eyed Akriti and gave her a sad smile which she returned with a small smile of her own. They got in and Abhimanyu briefed them about the new developments. 

To say they were shocked would be an understatement. Meanwhile, Naveen had picked up Sanjana, Rummy, Sameera, and Gunny, and had also briefed them as well. 

They all went to the KMA Commando Training Wing and discussed all possible outcomes. Soon a plan started coming into shape. 

The Day gave way to nights and Plan was set in motion. 

*********************************************************************************************

While Nair had made a good plan, he had not known that after Stunt pulled by Lala in Naina and the gangs last years locking them inside the Academy, there had been a renovation, the main reason for those renovations was to build a safe way in and out of the academy should a situation like this arise again.