Chapter 5

We had the clearance we needed the plan was set . Ali , Huda , Peter and Mallah were going to join us directly on the mission .the mission was going to take place in months time , till then we were suppose to prepare ourselves . Mentally and physically as well , and also for the best case scenario and the worst case scenario.   Akriti was going to stay back in KMA because of the cadets . They were worried and they something was going on . In just a matter of weeks we had grown pretty close to them . Few were closer than everybody else . 

They were nice, kind, sweet . Better than we were . All of them wanted to be in the army unlike us . But to be more specific their was a group of 5 cadets . Sanjana Riachand , Abhay Sharma , Reha Khanna , Akshat Saxena and finally the most important one for me Sargun , Sargun Gehlot . 

She was indeed the daughter of Lala but she was also the little sister of Rajveer . That's why she joined KMA . She wantsto prove to the world that she is the sister of Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and not the daughter of a traitor . Very determined . But still a child . Also teases me and makes me laugh . She says that Rajveer thought her t be so childish, but I find thathard to believe . Also Alekh and Sargun seem to going down the path , on which I did once with Rajveer . 

Speaking of forbidden  relationships Sanjana and Rummy are also along those lines . They have a more love and hate kind of relation but I can see it . Now a days show me anywhere and I can spot the uneasy difficult forbidden kinds of love . 

So as I was saying One month .  Sargun knows what's going on . actually these five will be assisting in the mission Sargun will be coming with us and the rest will stay back to help out Akriti .  Yesterday Sameera also came to help us out we needed a few political favors as well . She is also very distraught like Akriti . 

I totally forgot to tell you guys I told you about me and Gunny but I .But I did not tell you the full story , the reason why gunny likes me . He likes me because it's easier to like rather than loving Smaeera . Yes he is totally in love with Sameera . But as always like every amazing officer of the Indian Army he is running away from it . For him liking me is okay because it's an infatuation a strong friendship . And also because I understood what he was going through . I lost Rajveer and he lost Vidhay . But if he admits that he loves Sameera than for him he will be betraying Vidhay . 

Complicated men I tell you !!!! I know Sameera has loved him since he was her security head back then but then they got separated and then when she did came back she saw gunny and Vidhay and she backed out I guess . She doesn't really talk about it . But after the events that let do the dissolvement of the special unit Gunny was once again requested to became security head or Sameera . I am pretty sure in the duration of these days they fell for each other but , Gunny distanced himself and Sameera thought that he never loved her . 

I didn't get a chance to make him understand that loving id not wrong and as for Vidhay I think she is very happy somewhere in heaven with Vansh , So even if he did love Vidhay he has accepet that he does love Sameera . Maybe it was meant to Sameera all along , but before I could make him realize this ,that he should embrace the love he is getting  he left for this mission . the reason for my guilt . 

I wish that in my life time I can be able to help complete the love stories that cross my path . Currently speaking I am failing miserably at this task . I mean I have 4 stories in front of me and all are just falling apart . 2 of them are just in the making and they still have a long way to go , but the other two they have to be fixed , they have suffered far two long .