Chapter 15

When he realized that Akriti was not walking with him he stopped to look back and saw her frozen at her spot

When he realized that Akriti was not walking with him he stopped to look back and saw her frozen at her spot. he went back and snapped his fingers in front of her. It brought her out of her dazed state and she said," To kya aap mujhe pehle nahi bta sakte the taki mai at least yeh nahi pehti, is dress mein mai itni upar kaise cahdungi." 

This brought a smile to Abhimanyu's face that always made Akriti's heart flutter well, she thought, at least she made him smile. It was still a mystery to her how he was able to live his life with a constant smile on his face and not be grumpy about everything that life has taken from him. She herself couldn't do that, She had always had a grudge against life for taking away her parents and then her brothers and sister leaving her alone, so naturally she became the grumpy person that she is. 

Abhimanyu's knew that she was thinking something, It was left a frown on her face but he didn't ask what she was thinking about and instead answered her question" Well agr hum apko, apke sade kapdon mein ane dete to Point 1857 ke rules ke khilaf jate , isliye without any more questions we are going to leave taki hume waps ate time der na ho jae." He took her hand in his and proceeded towards their destination hand in hand. 

*********************************************************************************

With Akriti going on her date only Naina and Sameera were left in Naina's room. They had fun teasing and getting Akriti ready for her date. When it was just the two of them left Rummy came into the room along with Alekh and asked if Akriti had already left. They talked for a little while when suddenly Sameera had a thought and voiced it to Rummy" Rummy aaj jab hum tumhri mummy se milne a rahe the tab tum unhe kya bta rahe the meri taraf point kr ke ?"Rummy being Rummy gave the most honest answer and said," Mai Ma ko tumhe dikha ke keh raha tha 'Wo dekha ma meri bhabhi arahi hai , sunder hai na, par kya karen bhai ko itni akal hi nahi ati ki bhahi se shadi ke bat wat kare, Shadi chodo wo girlfriend bana ke bhi baat nahi karte.'" 

All this while Sameera Naina and Alekhheard Rummy's answer, Naina and Alekh almost burst out laughing and Sameera was as red as a tomato can get with wide eyes and mouth gaping like a fish. She recovered from her temporary disability to say anything and launched herself at Rummy with a lamp in her hand. Rummy also got up started to run to save himself from her and her lamp. 

What both of them didn't know is that right at the time that Sameera asked rummy the question Gunraj was passing through the corridor and he stopped to eavesdrop a little even he was left a little flustered with Rummy's honest answer and thought back to earlier that day when his mother had shown some interest in Sameera and his Dynamic . At that time he thought nothing of it but know he knew what his mother had meant, and he was 100% sure that by now his father Major General Gaur must also know about his feelings for Sameera. With this thought in his mind, he started towards his room with no clue as too his brother's antics.