The little secret she keeps

Your P.O.V

You have a diary, not one that you would start with "dear diary, this and this happened today" , it's more like an emotion diary , you write your feeling in it , feeling like insecurities etc. One day you write in it because you felt really anxious that day, you spill all your feeling on the pages of the notebook.
You hear the front door open , telling you that Froy is home after shooting 'teen wolf', so  you close the notebook and put it underneath your pillow and you head downstairs, you see that Froy is taking his shoes off, you walk towards him and he notices you " hey" he says and you two kiss, you pull away " hi" you say back " I'll start making dinner" you say and you walk towards the kitchen.

Froy's P.O.V

I go upstairs to put the newest script away that I need to learn for 'teen wolf' , I open the door of the bedroom and I walk towards the little drawer on my side of the bed , I place the script on the drawer and I turn to walk back until I notice something sticking out from under Y/N's pillow , it looks like a corner of a book or something ,I walk over to    Y/N's side of the bed and I pull the object from under her pillow. It's a purple notebook and I open it and I read the things that are written on it , it's all in Y/N's handwriting. I read things like " I feel fat" and " I don't know what Froy sees in me" , " I know that the hate is true" and there's more , similar ones to those ones, I close the notebook and put it back where it was a couple of minutes ago , I finally know how Y/N feels , she hides it well , she always smiles around me and my friends but I never noticed that she feels like that. I walk through the door of the kitchen and Y/N is washing the dishes that she used to make dinner , I walk towards her and I hug her from behind.

Your P.O.V

Froy hugs you from behind and you look up , he kisses your lips and you smile into the kiss , you pull away and you turn off the water and you grab a paper towel and you dry your hands, " dinner is ready" you announce, Froy smiles and goes over and sits down at the dinner table , you bin the paper towel and you also sit down , you made chicken salad for dinner , and you start eating " how was work?" You ask , you always get interested about the stories that Froy tells you " well it was ok , but me and Andrew managed to scare Tyler" he says " how? I thought he was the prankster" you laugh " well Andrew put on a gorilla mask and waited until Tyler walked through the door and I videoed it" Froy tells you and you get excited " let me see" you say and Froy laughs and pulls out his phone and shows you the video. The two of you laugh when he shows you the video, Froy stares at you and you start panicking " is there anything on my face or..." you ask him " no , you're just beautiful" he says , you smile and you look down , embarrassed , you hear him get up and he walks over to your chair and crouches down before you " I know you don't believe me" he says and grabs your small hand " and I also know about the notebook" he says and you look at him " I'm sorry" you say " hey it's ok , I'll do anything to make you feel better" he tells you " you don't have to , you being here with me is enough" you inform him and you smile , he stands up and kisses you , " I love you" he says , " and I love you" you answer.
......................................................................................................................
Hi guys , here's another short one , hope you like it 💜