What are your plans?

Your P.O.V

You're lying on your back , on your double bed. You're looking up to the ceiling and your boyfriend Froy is lying beside you. "I can't believe teen wolf is finishing soon" Froy says , looking up to the ceiling too. "I know...but you deserve a break.." you say . "I guess" , you've been lying like this with Froy all day, bored out of your minds , talking about random ....sh...stuff .
"I've been craving bubble tea , but I just can't be bothered" you sigh (if you don't like bubble tea change it to whatever you prefer)  , "yeah I have those moods too" , you flip over so your lying on your stomach , you look at Froy and he turns his head to look at you. "You know , we've never talked about this right....what are your plans for the future?"
You ask Froy and he creases his eyebrows together, meaning that he's thinking, "I don't really know...I mean I want to look for auditions , I'll probably go to the WolfCon with the cast...I don't know really...oh and you....I still want to be with you" he smiles and you do the same , you lean down and place a kiss on his cheek.  "Me too" you reply.

......................................................................................................................
Hey guys, I'm sorry this one is short and probably quite bad , I'm just out of ideas really, I usually get random ideas and I haven't got 'em yet sooo, but thank you so much for 14k reads and for voting !!!!!💜