He's the jealous type

Your P.O.V

You had nothing to do in the house so Froy , your boyfriend, suggested that you two go out and get some coffee. You get ready , you have decided that you are going to wear a long coat, black jeans , grey top , you grab a bag with you (picture above) , your hair is in a messy bun , you only have mascara on, you put some white shoes on and grab all your essentials.
You walk downstairs and Froy is tying his shoes , "I'm ready" you say when you get to the bottom of the stairs , Froy gets up and gives you a kiss , "you look stunning , as always" , you smile and he opens the front door "ladies first" he says , "what a gentleman" you say , "what can I say , I'm the best" he says and walks out after you. "Don't flatter yourself" you say playfully. He closes the front door and walks behind you. You get into the passenger seat and after a few seconds he gets into the drivers seat.

When Froy parks the car in the parking lot, you get out of the car, he locks the car . Froy walks over to you and grabs your hand and you both walk towards the cafe. You shiver because of the cold autumn/fall air , Froy notices and with that he wraps his arm, behind you back and gently grabs your waist , he pulls you closer to keep you warm.
When you get to the glass door of the cafe , Froy grabs the handle and opens it letting you in. You smile and go through the door into the warm cafe. The smell of coffee fills your lungs, your eyes scan the cafe and you see people working on laptops , friends chatting away, some people reading in the corner of the cafe.
You and Froy both walk towards the counter , a guy around your age greets you with a smile, "what can I get you?" The man asks , "I'll have a latte please" Froy says and the guy stops smiling and looks at Froy and then looks at the screen and types Froy's order in, "and what can I get you beautiful?" He looks at you and smiles at you , you can see in the corner of your eye that Froy is clenching his jaw and you grab his hand and you squeeze his hand for reassurance, you awkwardly cough and say "a cappuccino please" , the guy types that in and asks "may I have your names?" , "Froy and Y/N" you say ,     "Y/N , that's a beautiful name" , "Umm....thanks?" You say awkwardly and you feel Froy squeezing your hand and you start drawing circles with your thumb on the back of his hand. "That'll be 6.99 all together" , Froy takes out his purse and hands the money to the guy, "it'll be ready in a few minutes" the guy says , you thank him and he winks at you , ignoring the fact that you're holding Froy's hand , you and Froy walk over to the waiting area (where you receive your coffee).
"That guy annoyed me" Froy says , "I know , he annoyed me too , but I love you and only you" you say reassuring him.

"Froy and Y/N" someone shouts and you walk over and grab the two coffees. You hand the latte to Froy and the two of you find a table to sit at.
You and Froy talked and laughed and just enjoyed your time together, you noticed that the guy from earlier kept glancing over at you. "Froy?" You say , "mhm" he looks at you , "can we go home?" You ask , "of course , is everything ok?" He asks , worry is noticeable in his tone. "It's just the guy keeps looking at me and I'd rather be home alone with you" you explain , Froy turns his head to look at the guy who is looking at you and then the guys glance travels to Froy , Froy then glares at the guy and he looks away. "Come on baby , lets go home" , you get up and he grabs your hand and kisses your temple, you can feel the guys stare but you ignore it and the two of you walk out the cafe.

*later when you get home*

You've changed into your comfy pjs and you hop onto the sofa where Froy is seated, he is looking through Netflix , trying to find something to watch. You cuddle into him and he brings his arm over your shoulders pulling you closer. You kiss his cheek. "Are you ok?" You ask, "yeah , that guy just annoyed me today" he says and he looks down at you, "awww, is my baby jealous?" You tease him , "I'm so not jealous" he says playfully , "you are" you giggle and he puts down the remote and flips you so that you're laying under him.
"The only reason I'm jealous is because I love you and I don't want to lose you" he says , you place your hand on his cheek, "but you won't lose me because I want you" you say and with that he kisses your lips.
"So are we watching Netflix or what?" You giggle when he pulls away , "there's nothing to watch" he says , "can we watch the umbrella academy, please?" You beg him , " but you've rewatched it about 20 times" he says , "doesn't mean I can't rewatch it for the 21st time" you giggle, "fine" he finally gives in and with that the two of you cuddle for the rest of the day.

————————————————————————————————

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated for a while and I've been busy with school and all that , I just want to say thank you so much for voting on my stories . I really want to improve my stories tho , I want to improve the detail that I put into these , making them more descriptive. Anyway , I hope you guys like this one. P.S the umbrella academy is one of my fave shows so I thought I'd include that in the story. 💕💕💕💕