It hurts but you're here to help me

Your P.O.V

"I told you , we're done, we were done months ago!" You scream at your ex-boyfriend , "you don't tell me what to do, you're such a weak little girl always weeping for help!" He screams, "I DO get to tell you what to do , now get out !" You point to the door , "you're going to regret that" he spits , "oh really, I'm better off without you!" You scream , he looks fuming , he clenches his jaw and his hand comes into contact with your cheek, your skin stings and you bring your hand up to the wound, "I'm not leaving ,you little piece of s**t!" he growls , tears start spilling from your eyes, "oh that's right , cry like a little girl" he says as he steps closer to you, "get away from me" You whimper , as you shuffle backwards, you notice your phone and you slowly pick it up , you click on Froy's name and you call him, "oh no you don't , you're such a b***h" He crouches down beside you and he runs his hand through your hair you move your head away , he smirks and he slaps you again, on the same cheek, "you don't turn away from me !" He snaps, "just please get away , get away from me" you say in between your sobs,he slowly walks back to the middle of the living room, "I'm not done yet" he says as he grabs a plate from your coffee table and launches it in your direction, you manage to dodge it but when you place your hand down on the floor it comes into contact with the broken pieces of the plate, you wince in pain as you lift your hand up and you inspect it, multiple cuts are spread all over your palm. "Please stop, just go" you cry, "now you're begging , you know I enjoy it when you beg" he says , you slowly try to get up , "don't you dare!" He screams , "Nathan stop ,please just leave me alone" you plead, he goes up to you and you step backwards until your back hits the wall, he grabs your arm forcefully, you whimper "stop , it hurts" you tell him , "in your wildest dreams" he lets go and turns to face you , "you're nothing , you don't deserve anything , a sl*t doesn't deserve anything!" He shouts , his hand slaps your cheek again and he shoves you into the coffee table , your head hits the corner of the table causing you to cry out in pain , "stop , stop it" you say , he chuckles "you're so weak , you have nothing...next thing you know you'll be running after me" he smirks and he crouches down beside you again, you shake your head 'no' , "no? Is that so? We'll see about that!" He spits , he grabs your ponytail making you get up , you whimper , he let's go of your hair and you grab the back of your head wincing in pain as your hand touches your sore point, " you always go running back , you're nothing but a weak thing...whatever you are!" He growls and looks at you in disgust , his hand forms into a fist and he punches you right in the face , you scream and you fall back. "Step away from her!" a voice says behind Nathan , he turns around and gets up , "and who are you to tell me what to do?" He shouts, "her boyfriend" Froy says as he punches Nathan square in the face, you've never seen Froy like this but you don't care , he came to save you. You see Nathan fall backwards and Froy keeps punching him , "Froy..." you say softly, he looks up and stops punching Nathan , "Y/N.." that's the last thing you hear before you fall unconscious.
————
You peel your eyes open, you find yourself leaning on someone's chest, you look up and you see Froy , he's carrying you bridal style, "Froy..." you say barely above a whisper, he looks down , "hang on , we're nearly there" he says and you look to your left, the hospital doors are just centimetres away. He walks through and finds the nearest chair and places you down , "wait here" he tells you, he kisses your forehead and goes over to the front desk. You see him talking to the lady behind the desk , he points at you and you smile slightly at the lady when she looks at you, she looks back at Froy and nods. When Froy returns to the seat next to you, you rest your head on his shoulder , he holds your un-cut hand (which is your left) , "the nurse said that they'll have someone check on you in 10 minutes" he informs you, you nod. He draws circles on the back of your hand , "thank you" you says , "don't thank me , it's good that you called me"he says , the two of you sit in silence waiting for someone to check on you.
————
Just like Froy said , in about 10 minutes someone called on you. So you and Froy followed the middle aged woman , dressed in a lab coat. You're sitting on the bed as she inspects your face, "so what happened? Are you okay to talk about it?" She asks and you nod , "well my ex-boyfriend that I broke up with ,months ago ,appeared at my door , and he started shouting at me , cursing and he slapped me maybe 3 times and punched me once , he also grabbed my ponytail harshly and pushed me into the table , he threw the plate at me but I dodged it and when I put my hand down , I cut it on the broken glass" you tell her as you show her your cut hand, "that's terrible , I'll get that bandaged up for you" she says as she goes over to the medical cabinet, "what's your name young man?" The doctor turns to Froy , "Froy" he tells her , she nods , "will you hold the ice against Y/N's cheek while I bandage her hand?" She asks , "yeah" Froy says and he gets up from the chair he has been sitting in the whole time , he goes over and sits by your side, the doctor gives him the ice and he gently places it against your cheek, you wince "sorry" Froy say worriedly "it's okay" you say and you grab his hand with your left hand, the doctor rubs a solution on your hand , you squeeze Froy's hand as you feel stings in your hand. When the doctor finishes bandaging you up , she checks your head and tells you that you're free to go , "keep the ice on your cheek Y/N" she says as she slowly closes the door , "Okay , thank you" you say and you walk out.
————
You climb underneath the covers. You're back home. "What happened to Nathan?" You ask curiously, " I called the police on him , now get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow" Froy says as he pecks your lips , he turns to walk away and you grab his wrist, he turns to look at you "please stay" You say , he nods "Okay" he gets under the covers and cuddles with you, he turns off the bedside lamp and you start to fall asleep, "goodnight Y/N , I love you" you hear and you close your eyes. In Froy's arms you feel the safest, nothing can hurt you when you're with him.
......................................................................................................................
Hey guys , hope you like this one , wow 355 reads , thank you !! 💛