Birthday Boy

* I know his birthday was a month ago but let's roll with it :)*

Your P.O.V

Froy is turning 20 this month and you've got quite a few surprises up your sleeve. Your alarm rings at 5 in the morning. Froy has the day off and you've figured that if you wake up early you'll be able to start your surprise mission.
You slowly move Froy's arm that was resting on your waist, you grab your pillow and place it in the spot you were in just a minute ago. Froy wraps his arm around the pillow thinking he's hugging you, the truth is Froy wakes up whenever your not in his arms. You open your walk in closet quietly , you pull out two balloons, it's those silver helium ones and they're numbers , obviously '20' . You place them near your bed and then you quickly go downstairs.

You decorate the dining table with ribbons and confetti. Various balloons are scattered across the living room. You place them carefully on the floor so they don't burst and wake Froy up.

You walk into the kitchen and you start making breakfast. You haven't realised the time. And you hear Froy's voice shout on your from upstairs. "Y/N?" He shouts and you finish doing what you're doing and you walk up the stairs.
"Yeah?" You walk into your shared bedroom and you see that he's still lying on the bed. You walk to your side of the bed and see that his eyes are still closed but your pillow is back in its place. "Why did you leave?" He speaks up in his morning voice. "Good morning to you too" you giggle and you kiss his cheek. He finally opens his eyes , "Morning" he slowly sits up and stretches, "happy birthday!" You say and he turns to you and smiles , he places a soft kiss on your lips. When he pulls away his eyes travel to the balloons that are beside the bed. "When did you get these?" He asks , "yesterday, you came in late last night and I hid them in our closet , so you didn't see them" you smile and shrug your shoulders. He places another kiss on your lips and stands up. You do too. "Wait" You say and then you walk beside him downstairs.

"Stop" You say when the two of you are nearly at the bottom of the stairs, "huh?" Froy looks at you with confusion written on his face, "you can't look it a surprise" you say and you place your hands over his eyes. "That's unfair" he says , "how is it? You done the same thing for my birthday last year" you reason , "Okay, you got your point" he chuckles.
You lead him into the living room and you pull away your hands from his eyes. "Surprise" you say. He looks around the decorated room and spins back around to face you. "Thank you, I love it....and I love you" he smiles and kisses your lips.

"But that's not all" you say when you pull away. He raises an eyebrow and you smile, "but this is enough" he places a kiss on your forehead, " no it's not , it's your birthday I gotta do something special" , "you're here and that's special to me" you grab his hand and lead him to the dinning table. "Yeah but....I wanted to do more than just throwing some balloons across the floor and throwing confetti all over the table so I did and I'm not going to tell you" the two of you sit down. "Why?" He makes a little whiny voice and you giggle at him , "because it's a surprise" you smile and start eating breakfast.

When you finish washing the dishes you get dressed in a top that says 'girl power' and a denim skirt along with white converse. Your hair is straightened and you only applied mascara and lipgloss.
"Are you ready?" You ask Froy as you walk towards him, he looks up and smiles when he sees you. "You look beautiful" he kisses you. "Thank you, now come on we gotta go or we'll be late!" You grab your car keys and your purse on your phone. Froy closes the front door with his set of house keys.
"I thought I was driving" Froy says when he catches up to you. "Nope, it's your birthday and it's a surprise so I can't tell you where we're going" he groans while sitting down on the passengers seat and you giggle hopping into the drivers seat.

You two sing along to whatever song comes on the radio, laughing together as you do so. You stop when you're about 2 minutes away from your destination, "why did we stop?" Froy looks at you, "because you have to put on this" you say as you hand him a piece of fabric. He raises an eyebrow "just put it on please" , he takes it and places it on his eyes, he ties it and sits back.

"Was this really necessary?" Froy asks as you lead him into the building. "Yes" is all you say.
You open the door and you take Froy's hand to guide him through. "Where are we exactly?" Froy asks , "you know I can't answer that, it's a surprise remember" you say.
You lead him through a corridor and you open double doors. "Ready?" You ask , he nods and you untie the cover and take it of his eyes.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone in the room shouts in unison. Froy has a huge smile plastered over his face. You take his hand and you walk towards the group of his friends and family.

After everyone greeted Froy and wished him a happy birthday, the party began.
The music played , people were eating , drinking, enjoying themselves.
"Thank you Y/N" Froy says, "you deserve it".
......................................................................................................................
Hey guys, I didn't know how to finish this one , I hope you like it💜