Skype calls and surprises

Your P.O.V

You're alone in your house. Your boyfriend Froy had to move to another state because of his career. He is shooting for the show teen wolf. He's been away for three whole months, phone calls , text messages and Skype calls is everything you have. You open the laptop and you log into Skype.
You click on Froy's username and you press call, waiting patiently for him to pick up.

His face pops up on your screen and you instantly smile. "Hey" you say first, and he smiles "hey baby" , "how was shooting?" You ask him. "It was okay..it would be so much better if you were here" he fixes his hair, "I know...but you know I can't...I only have like four months and I'll finish collage" you inform him. He nods his head.
                                                                       ————
"When will you be coming back?" You ask , his face changes expression, he looks disappointed "I was meant to be coming back next week, but the scenes took longer than expected...another month or so" your heart sinks, "oh" you say quietly, "I'm sorry" he says, "you don't have to apologise, it's your job and I can't tell you to come back when you're busy, it's Okay" you slightly smile, hiding the fact that you're sad inside.
                                                                     ————
(Time skip- 2 days later)

You climb under the cosy blankets and you slowly drift off to sleep, sweet dreams taking over.

Froy's P.O.V

I get out of the taxi and I thank the driver. I take my suitcases and I drag the, along the concrete. I pull out my house keys and I quietly open the front door. The house is dark meaning that Y/N is already asleep. I try to be as quiet as possible, or else the surprise won't work.
I go upstairs into our shared bedroom. I notice Y/N peacefully sleeping on our bed.
I get changed and I climb under the covers wrapping my arm around Y/N.

Your P.O.V

You stir and then your eyes slowly open. You yawn and you turn over to the other side. You don't believe what you see , your boyfriend Froy is sleeping in front of you. You shake his arm , "Froy?" You say quietly , he moves slightly and then opens his eyes. He smiles and you smile back , "Morning" he says and slowly sits up and you copy his actions. You leap into his arms and he hugs you tightly . "I missed you" Froy mumbles into your hair. You slightly pull away, "but you said-" "I made it up...I wanted to surprise you" Froy tells you and he starts leaning in to kiss you.
The two of you kiss for the first time in three months and you missed it, you missed him.
......................................................................................................................
Please read! 💛
Hey guys, I'm unsure bout this one , hope you like it, thank you so so much for 2k reads I never thought this was going to be so successful thank you again, I was thinking about requests , please comment below ! 💛