Will you be my prom queen?

Your P.O.V

You're walking with your friend through the corridors of your high school. "So what are you wearing to prom?" Y/F/N asks, you hold your books tighter against your chest. "I'm not going" You say plainly , she/he looks at you, "really?" , you nod your head and say "there's no point of me going anyway" you say and walk towards your locker.
You use your locker key (where I'm from we have keys for our lockers) and you open your locker. You place the books on the shelf and you pick out the ones you'll be needing.

"I think you should come" your friend encourages you but there's nothing that would change your mind. "Y/N?" You turn around and your other friend Froy walks towards you and Y/F/N. "Hey" you say when he stops by your locker , he smiles and you smile back , you two don't break eye contact until Y/F/N speaks up "right umm, I gotta go , I'll see you later Y/N" she/he says and walks away before you can say anything.

"So I uh-" Froy scratches the back of his neck , you close your locker and you look up at him , "will you go to prom with me?" He asks and smiles. You think about it, you obviously want to go with Froy , you've liked him more than a friend since the start of high school. "Yeah, I will go to prom with you" you smile and Froy breathes out "thank god, I thought you were going to say no for a second" he chuckles nervously, "I'll text you later" he smiles and you do the same. "Bye Froy" you say and you walk to your next class.

After school

"So what kind of dress do you want?" Y/F/N asks , "a long one and...umm maybe a navy blue one" you suggest. "I'll look over there and you look here" you nod and your friend goes to the other side of the shop/store. You look through the racks of dresses and you spot a few nice ones but they don't give you that 'wow' reaction.
"Y/N!" Your friend squeals and you jump a little, "you scared me!" You lightly hit your friends shoulder, "sorry, but I found two dresses" she/he holds them up. They're both navy blue like you requested and they're both gorgeous, you take both of them and you walk into the fitting room.

You walk out with the first dress on, you stand in front of your friend. "You look pretty but it's not 'the' one" your friend says , you nod and walk back.

You slip on the other one after taking of the first dress off. You walk out and stand in front of Y/F/N, she/he claps her/his hands in excitement, and says "this is the one, Froy is one lucky guy".
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys, there's going to be a part 2 to this , it will be you and Froy at prom 💜