Movie nights with you

* thank you to @Cycloneelle for the idea, make sure to comment your own idea down below*

Your P.O.V

Froy , your boyfriend told you to come over to his house earlier today when he called you. He also mentioned to take stuff that you would take to a sleepover, following his orders you knock on his front door with the bag slung over your shoulder containing your pjs , toiletries and other essentials.
Froy opens the door with a smile plastered on his face, he steps aside letting you walk in. Before you manage to say hi he kisses you.
"Hey" He smiles when he pulls away. He takes the bag from your shoulder . "Where are we going?" You ask when he takes your hand and leads you upstairs, "my room I want to show you something" Froy explains.

You walk behind Froy , towards his room. "Where's your parents ?" You ask curiously when you notice the silence in the house "away to my aunts , so are my siblings" he tells you.
"Voila" he says when he pushes his bedroom door open.
There is a huge blanket fort is the middle of his room.Cushions of all shapes and sizes and colours are piled up , his bed doesn't have a mattress and then you realise it's under all the pillows and blankets , fairy lights are also added. "This is amazing, did you do this?" You look at him smiling and he smiles back "most of it, dad helped a little" he says and leads you to the fort.

"I've got Avatar, Umm...hunger games, divergent, how did that end up here?" Froy says as he goes through his movie shelf, "what?" You sit cross legged in the blanket fort looking at Froy while he finds the perfect movie. "If I stay , it must be my mum's, but why is it here....I don't even know" Froy pulls out the dvd , "can we watch it please?" You ask , he looks at you and smiles "sure" he walks back to you with the dvd and puts it into his tv.
He lies down on the pillows and you lie next to him, cuddling together you watch the movie.

"You're prepared aren't you?" You say when Froy comes back with a full bag of sweets, crisps , popcorn , soft drinks. "Yeah, I had to be , so this could be the perfect night for us" Froy says and empties the bag.

After a few movies , you get a little sleepy , cuddling with Froy is perfect , his arm wrapped around you. You're resting you're head on his chest and your eyes slowly start to close.

Froy's P.O.V

She wanted this. She always said she wanted a movie date, before we were together of course. But having her in my arms made me realise how lucky I am to have her here with me.
I look at her and her eyes are closed , she's peacefully sleeping , in my arms. I pick up the remote and turn off the tv.
I smile at her because , well , as cheesy as it sounds , she's my happiness and with that I fall asleep with her beside me.
......................................................................................................................
Hey guys , hopefully you like this one, thank you for voting and reading this 💜