Concerned

Your P.O.V

You slip on your white converse and you walk out the front door of your house.
You drive towards the building that your boyfriend Froy is in, he's shooting the last season of teen wolf and he's asked you to come over.
—————
You walk through the corridors that lead to the dressing rooms. When you got here you texted Froy to ask him where he was, he told you to meet him in his changing room.
You knock on the door that is marked 'Nolan' the character that Froy is playing. "Come in" You hear his voice and you open the door and walk through. You close it behind you and walk towards Froy. He's sitting on the leather couch and has his MacBook on his lap.
"Hey" you say as you sit down beside him , "Hi" he smiles and pecks your lips. "What are you working on?" You motion the laptop. "Just trying out some beats and notes for when I start writing songs" he tells you.
—————
"Y/N?" He says your name and you look at him , "Froy" you smile. "See if I ask you this will you tell me the truth?" He looks into your eyes, and you nod. He grabs your hands, "how are you dealing with the hate?" He asks and you remain silent, you tense up slightly and Froy notices, " look I just want you to know that I love you no matter what, and they can say anything they want but I'll love you for you , I know you're not my girlfriend just for publicity and I know you would never cheat, so whatever you're holding just let it out, I'm here for you and we'll get through this together" you look down at yours and Froy's intertwined hands. A tear slips from your eye and falls on Froy's hand. "It's just that...I didn't want to be a burden and..." you look up at him, "and...you are super busy and you're stressed about getting this season finished and I didn't want to bother you with my problems" you finish and all Froy does is he places a soft kiss on your lips.
"Like I said we'll get through this together" he squeezes your hand slightly. "Come on, let's go out, how about a cappuccino to make you happy?( you can choose whatever drink you want )" you smile and nod.

Froy takes his laptop and holds your hand , you walk out of the building after Jeff let you leave. You get into your car and you drive off to the nearest cafe. "I love you and thank you" you speak up, "you don't have to thank me and I love you too"
......................................................................................................................
Hey guys, I'm back although I do have 2 exams left, I will be posting more regularly and thank you so so so sooooo much for 9k reads , it's a great feeling knowing that you guys are reading my books 💜