Halloween besties

* these are the costumes you and Froy will be wearing*

Your P.O.V

"Are you sure I don't look ridiculous?" You twirl around to face your best friend Froy. "I think you make a cute pikachu" Froy smiles and you roll your eyes. You two are going to a Halloween party , one of Froy's friends from the show 'teen wolf' invited Froy and he thought it would be a good idea to bring you as a plus one. "No but seriously , you know I'm not a party person" you turn back around to face the long length mirror, "yeah I know that...but you'll be by my side the whole night...by the end of the party you might as well be fed up with me" he chuckles. You turn around and walk towards Froy , you sit beside him and hug his arm, "I would never get fed up of you Frodo" (your nickname for him since high school).

"Come on we gotta go or we'll be late" Froy says and both of you stand up. Froy grab his 'Ash' hat and puts it on. Froy is obsessed with Pokemon and when he suggested that the two of you should wear matching costumes and you mentioned Pokemon his face lit up like a child face on Christmas. You get into Froy's car and he puts the radio on. Both of you sing your hearts out to every song.
—————
When the Froy parks the car by the house that holds the party , the two of you hop out of the car. You walk up together with Froy's arm around your shoulder. "Froy! Y/N! You made it!" Tyler Posey shouts when the two of you walk through the door. You laugh at his costume, he is wearing a Hawaiian skirt and a coconut bra. "Umm...I'm loving the costume Tyler" Froy jokes, "suits me doesn't it?" He smiles and strikes a pose(y)(get it? No? Okay moving on) the two of you laugh with him and you say "100%" , "I'll see you guys later , now enjoy the partayyyyy!" Tyler yells and walks away to the beat of the music. "He's a wild one isn't he?" You smile and look up at Froy , "yeah but you haven't seen him at work" he chuckles. The two of you enter the party.
—————
Just like Froy said , he never left your side. "You know you can go out and enjoy yourself" you shout over the loud music , " I'd rather stay here with my favourite girl" Froy shouts back , you can't help but blush , thanks to the party lights he can't see. You've had a slight crush on Froy but you've just ignored it and thought it was nothing, plus you didn't want to ruin your friendship.

"I'm going to get some fresh air!" You shout, "what?!" Froy shouts back, "I'm going to go outside" you shout, "I'll come with you!" Froy stands up and you do the same. Froy grabs your hand and the two of you push through a crowd of people that are either drunk or....drunk or...well you know drunk. His grip on your hand in tight and he isn't planing on letting go and losing you in the crowd of dancing bodies.
Once you make it outside , you let go of the air you didn't realise you were holding. "That was something" you say , there's no one outside apart from you and Froy. You spot a swing chair and you grab Froy's hand and you walk over with him.
The two of you sit down, the chair starts swaying slightly when Froy moves his legs back and forth. "You know you could've went over to Andrew or actually had fun... I feel like I'm the only reason that you aren't enjoying yourself" you look to your right and you look at Froy but he's already looking at you. "You're not holding me back, you never did, you know you're the first person I think of in the morning, I get excited when you call or text me and I chose to stay by your side because I know you're not a fan of parties and I love you" he says the last part quieter , "really?" You ask. He nods, and he looks down at his hands and fidgets. "Froy" you say his name, "Froy please look at me" you say softly when he doesn't look at you.
He finally looks at you and you lean in and you make the first move and you connect your lips to his. He instantly kisses back, the kiss of soft and sweet. You pull away, "I've had a crush on you since like forever and I kept ignoring it because I thought that if I said anything it would ruin our friendship but I never realised it was love that I was feeling" you tell him, he looks into your eyes and doesn't say a word.
Instead he places another kiss on your lips.
......................................................................................................................
Hey guys! Two updates in a row aren't you lucky? Anyway I just wanted to ask you guys if you have any ideas for imagines and if you do ,can you comment below , also comment below if I should start taking in requests 💜