She's that girl

* this will be in Froy's P.O.V*

She walks in, a different hairstyle everyday and a different book each week. She sits in the same seat, just by the window. I always hear her ordering a cappuccino with two teaspoons of sugar. It's the little things I've noticed about her. Her (your hair colour) hair goes down past her shoulders. Her (your eye colour) eyes get brighter after she  cried.
The cafe was her getaway, it was her escape from her problems. I knew when she needed someone to talk to , sitting across from her made me notice her beauty , not just on the outside but in the inside too.
Her outfit is usually similar to what she wore the day before, today she's wearing high waisted jeans , a top that's tucked into them and black vans that she always wears.

And just like everyday , she sits in her seat, peeling the book open she starts to read, sipping on the cappuccino every now and again. I sigh picking up my nearly empty cup of coffee. I walk towards her , she's too focused on her book to notice me sitting down across from her.
"You're very keen to finish that book" I say , she finally looks up and smiles, "hey, Froy" she says my name and every time she says it , it makes me fall in love with her even more, although she doesn't know that yet. "Hey, Y/N" I say back. We stare at each other for a while.
Then I speak up "this is probably going to sound stupid , it's probably stupid, it's probably the stupidest thing you've ever hear and-" I start to rant, "Froy" she cuts me off, "sorry, it's just that I like you and I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date with me?" I throw it out there , too late to take it back.

She smiles and simply says "I thought you'd never ask".
......................................................................................................................
Hey guys , this is a short one I know , I apologise , I just didn't have any ideas , but I hope you like it 💜 and thank you for 11k reads 💜