Nightmares

Your P.O.V

Shuffling in your bed wakes you up, you turn to your left. Your boyfriend Froy turns his head from side to side, he's mumbling stuff that you can't quite make out. You sit up and then you shake his shoulder slightly, "Froy....Froy wake up" you say, he's saying your name over and over again and he keeps turning then you shake his shoulder again and he jolts his eyes open, "Y/N?" He says in a raspy voice, "yeah it's me" You say , he sits up and a tear escapes his eye, you wipe it away, he pulls you into a hug and you instantly hug back. He is shaking slightly , whatever he was dreaming about wasn't pleasant.
"Do you want to talk about it?" You ask, still hugging Froy, "you left me...for Caleb and...you told me you never loved me...so you packed your stuff and went away with him" he says shakily, Caleb is your ex, a jerk to be exact. "Hey...I would never leave you...and you know how much of a douchebag Caleb was....I love you and only you" you tell him "I love you too" . He hugs you tighter, "you should get some sleep" you pull away from the hug. He nods his head and the two of you lie back down. Froy is still holding you, your eyes start to feel heavy and sleep over takes once more.
......................................................................................................................
Hey guys , sorry this one is a really short imagine, I hope you like it though 💛