Brothers best friend part 5

Your P.O.V

You wake up the next morning and you try to move slightly but there's something holding you back, you look down and you see that Froy has his arm wrapped around your waist. You smile and then you hear in your ear "good morning" you turn your head and Froy is sleepily looking at you "good morning" you say.
He holds onto you for a little longer and then you ask "are you going to let me go?" , "nope" Froy pops the 'p' and you slightly giggle, "I need to get changed" you say , he holds on tighter "one more minute" he cuddles into you more, you giggle at his actions , you've never seen Froy being so cuddly and sleepy, but you love this side of him.

You wear the black jeans and the cropped hoodie that you took with you. You walk back from the bathroom (you were getting changed there). When you stop before Froy's room you knock on the door, "you can come in" You hear Froy say and when you walk through you see that Froy is sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone, he's wearing jeans and a white top .

"Do you think (your brothers name) will talk to me after what happened last night?" You're sitting beside Froy and he turns to look at you "I'm sure he will, maybe he was anxious or maybe he panicked when you found out" Froy replies. You were about to say something when knocking interrupts you. "I'll get it" Froy stands up and leaves you alone in his bedroom. You look around his room , spotting a few family pictures, band posters , books on top of drawers.

You're snapped out of your daydream when you hear Froy calling your name. "Coming!" You shout and you stand up from Froy's bed and you walk out of his room and you head downstairs. You hear Froy talking to someone but when you get closer you realise that your brother is standing in the doorway.

"Hey Y/N/N" (your brothers name) calls you by your nickname, "hey" you stand beside Froy , "I just came over to say...I'm sorry...I shouldn't stop you two from dating...what I did at the party was wrong and I wanted to say that I'm happy that you've found each other....and again I'm sorry" he takes a moment and says "I better go.." and then he turns around and walks away , "(your brothers name) wait!" You say and you walk after him, he stops in his tracks and turns around , you throw your arms around him, hugging him tightly , "thank you....and I'm sorry too..I shouldn't have mentioned         Y/B/F/N" you say when you pull away from the hug, "no...you were right...it made me realise how wrong I was that night..now I better go...I'll see you later..." he smiles and walks towards his car.

"That went better than I expected" you say to Froy when he hands you your breakfast , "thanks" you smile at him when you take the plate.
"Well now we don't have to worry about sneaking around to see each other right?" Froy says , "yeah...oh my god...we can have double dates...me and you and then my brother and Y/B/F/N!" You exclaim and Froy slightly groans , "Hey! That's a perfect idea" you hit his shoulder playfully, "whatever you think love" he kisses your cheek and the two of you enjoy the rest of the day together.
......................................................
Hey guys, and that's it for 'brothers best friend' I hope you liked it, more imagines coming soon/er than you think 😉💜