He gets a girlfirend part 2

Your P.O.V

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned into months. You haven't spoken to Froy at all for the last 2 months, you don't know if you should call him or wait for him to make the move. You've moved on with your life , knowing that he might never love you back. Walking through the mall, bags in your hands , you walk into Starbucks.

"Hello, what would you want to order?" The girl asks you behind the counter , "um..can I have (Starbucks drink / in warm outside so consider a cold drink)?" You order , "sure, what size?" She asks , "Grande" (arianators will get triggered / I did) , the girl nods and grabs a cup "your name?" She grabs a sharpie and writes something on the cup "Y/N" you tell her , she writes it down on the cup and looks back at you , "that will be 3.50 (use whatever currency you want)" she says and you dig into your purse pulling out the right amount of money , you hand it to her "if you have a seat, your order will be ready in a couple of minutes" she tells you , "okay" you say and you find a seat.

"Y/N!" You hear your name being called out and you look over and the girl stands there with your drink , you get up and you make your way over.
"Thank you" you say as she passes the cup to you. You walk back , and you take a seat.
————
"Y/N?" You hear and you look up from your phone, you have finished your drink but you're just sitting there to relax. Froy stands beside your table, "hi Froy" you say normally , "hey..may I sit?" He points to the seat across from you, "yeah sure" you allow him. There's silence between you again, "Y/N?" You look at him and he's already looking at you "yeah?" You pay attention to him , "I'm sorry" he says , "for what?" You ask him , it's like deja vu but the other way about. "For not realising that I love you" he says, "but (optional name)?" You ask, "she broke up with me" Froy says with a blank expression on his face. "Why?" You keep asking , "she found someone else..." he grabs his drink and takes a sip.
————
"Are you up for a walk?" He asks, you nod. He gets up and you do the same, you grab your bag and you walk beside Froy.

You walk out of the mall and he speaks up as the two of you make your way to the park next to the mall. "I've missed you" he says , "I've missed you too" you say back, you two spot an empty bench and you sit down. "I never really noticed my feeling for you and how I really miss your laugh , I miss how you always get excited at little details , I miss you" every sentence he says he gets closer and closer to you , "I love you Y/N" he says softly and he kisses you, his touch makes you feel tingly and it's like electricity is running through your veins, his lips are soft. He cups you face and kisses you once more until he pulls away. "And I never want to lose you" he says , "and you never will" you smile.
......................................................................................................................
Heya guys , sorry this one is shorter but at least it's a happy ending , comment below if you'd like a request 💜