Brothers best friend part 2

Froy's P.O.V

She agreed, she said yes , well, technically she said "yeah sure" but she still agreed. I hold back the excitement and the happiness that I'm feeling and walk into (your brothers name)'s room. "There you are man, thought you got lost or something" he says as I sit down and grab the controller trying to look as relaxed as possible although it's impossible when the girl you like just agreed to go to a party with you.

Your P.O.V

These couple of days have gone pretty quickly and you can't wait for the party tonight. You pick out a denim skirt with a white top and black and white vans. You straighten your hair , apply mascara and then you're ready to go.
"Going somewhere?" Your brother says when he sees you walking out of your room, "um..yeah , I'm going out with a few friends" you lie, "ok cool , I'm going to a party so I'll come home late" he says and walks past you and you hear his footsteps going downstairs.

After a 5 minutes you receive a text and it's from Froy:

Froy: I'm here :)

You quickly reply:

You: ok :)

You walk out of the house, closing the door behind you. You try to find Froy and then you spot him sitting in his car. You start walking towards him.

"Hey" you say when you get into the car and he replies with "hi" , he starts up the car and starts driving out of your street.

" (your brothers name) nearly found out that I was going to the party" you speak up, "really? What did you say?" Froy looks at you for a split second and then looks back on the road, "I just said I was going out with a few friends , I think he believed me" you say.

When Froy pulls up in front of a massive house, you can hear the loud music , some people are standing in front of the house but most of them as inside. You and Froy start walking towards the front door.

"You know you look beautiful today" you hear Froy say before you enter the house, "thank you" you shyly smile at Froy and you open the door to the house full of drunk teenagers.

Froy grabs your hand and it gives you shivers , the good kind. The two of you make your way through the crowd of drunk and sweaty teenagers.
"Do you want anything!?" You hear Froy shout when you walk into the kitchen , you nod and you shout "lemonade", Froy let's go of your hand and goes over to the table full of various types of drinks.
He comes back with 2 lemonades , he hands you one and you take it and thank him. "You know you can go...enjoy the party" you say after a while. "No way , I'm not leaving you, I asked you to be my date for a reason right?" Froy says , when he mentions the word 'date' , it sends tingles through your body, you smile but you're looking at the ground.

"Let's go upstairs where it's less quieter" Froy suggests and he takes your hand and you head towards the stairs.
You walk by a room and you hear people making out , "Are you sure it's less quieter?" You say to Froy and he chuckles slightly at your comment.

You walk into an empty room. And the two of you sit down on the double bed. "I'm not really a party person to be honest" you say , "but you still came , why?" Froy looks at you and you look at him , "well...I wanted to go with you" you say truthfully, Froy smiles , "hopefully you won't have a problem if I do this" Froy says and you tilt your head slightly in confusion , he then cups your face and places his lips on yours.

The kiss is magical, it's a kiss you would see in those romance movies ,you would watch whilst eating ice cream and wondering why you still haven't found yourself a boyfriend, (I do that, sadly) The kiss is what you've always wanted , it goes on and on and you don't want it to stop.

"What the hell is going on?" Someone says , the two of you quickly pull away , only to see your brother's angry expression.

......................................................................................................................
Hey guys, this one is more rushed I apologise for that but I hope you like it , more parts coming soon ! 💛🌻