The Date!?!

Y/FB=Your favorite breakfast(personally I love cereal!)

                                      ~The Next day~

You wake up, your neck hurting and your head throbbing. You wince in pain "What happened... ?" You ask yourself as you sit up. You realize you're on a couch. "Oh yeah... I slept at Clive's..." You get up and walk to the kitchen. You fix yourself some Y/FB and sit down on the couch turning on the tv. After you finished eating you put your dishes away. As you were washing them you got a call. "Hello?" You say picking up. "We've got a body. "Someone on the line says. "Who's this?" You ask. "Your new boss now gets to the station with Babenuix." They say and hang up. " Ok... " You say to yourself, rolling your eyes and walking to your brother's room. "Clive!" You knock on his door. " Clive we gotta get to the station!" You knock again. He opens the door looking very tired. "Let me eat fir---." "You can't! Get dressed and let's go!" You interrupt him and shut his door so he can get dressed. You walked to your suitcase and got your clothes, changing. You grabbed your purse right as Clive walked out of his room. "Ready?" You ask him. He nods in response, you both walk out to the parking lot and get in Clive's car.

                                          ~ Liv's POV~

After examining the body I made a meal of the brain. I was sitting there eating it when Clive and Y/N walked in. "Hey, guys." I wave to them and continue eating. "Hey, Liv." Y/ N says to me. I look over at her and she's staring at Ravi. Of course, I get up and walk to her whispering in her ear "You like him don't ya?" I was just teasing though. She looked at me blushing a deep red " What? N-No!" She practically yelled which made Clive and Ravi look at her weirdly. I burst out into laughter "What's so funny?" Ravi asked putting down his files. "Oh! Um, nothing!" Y/N replied quickly. "Ok..." Ravi said as he picked up his files and walked to his office giving me a look that said 'We will talk later.' Clive followed close behind Ravi giving me the same look. I stopped laughing and looked at Y/N "Okay serious talk. Do you like Ravi?" I asked her. " Er well..... I... I think I do." She replied. "What do you mean think?" "Well, I've never liked someone before." " Not even a school crush? " "Nope." Y/N said shaking her head. "Have you kissed someone before?" I asked her. "Duh! It Was Always people I thought Of as a friend..." She Says Looking Sad. "I see. Well, I'm gonna fix that!" I said to her and pay her on the back. "You're gonna go on a date with Ravi!" "A What with Me?" Ravi said Walking Out Looking Very Confused. "A d----." Y/ N started but I covered her mouth giggling nervously.

To be continued...

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked it sorry I'm getting it out kinda late! (at least late for me) but don't forget guys I take requests! I was actually thinking of making a one-shot book of really whatever you guys want. Either comment or message me! That's all for know Author~Senpai out!