Ravi finds out

Before I get into the story reread the last chapter I forgot a time skip.... My bad. Just look at the time skips... It just makes more sense yeah.

Recap

Right then Don E kissed you his lips moving with yours in sync. You had immediatley and you have to admit it was.... amazing. Unlike when Ravi kisses you it was more passionate, full of lust, and just full of, no longer one sided, love.

Little did the two know someone was watching and it wasn't Clive or Ravi.

You pulled away from Don E breathless. He had just kissed you and wow it was amazing. The both of you leaned your foreheads against each other, breathing heavily. "I love you Y/N." He said his voice a bit deep which only made him more attractive. "I-I..... I think I love you to." You said honestly hating yourself as soon as the words left your mouth. Shit.... What am I doing?! I'm with Ravi! "Don E I—" He shushed me "I know." Though I had a feeling he really didn't "know." He kissed me one more time before turning to leave. "Uh! W-Wait!" You called after him but he had already made it to the elevator "Until we met again." He bowed, winking at me as the doors closed. "Damn who's brain did he eat...?" You question to yourself aloud. You paced the outside of Clive's room for an extra 5 or so minutes before Clive called you. Sighing you walked back in his room putting the flowers in a vase then handling your brothers needs(not like that you dirty minded people).

Major's POV

What in the world did I just watch? Did Don E...? I think was his name just say that girl was dating Ravi? My roommate Ravi? Ravi is a pretty unique name in America.... "Holy shit." I whispered under my breath. I'll have to ask Ravi later... Right now I'm here for Clive. I got out of my hiding spot wiping my clothes of to get rid of dust. I had a Get Well Soon balloon and some chicken noodle soup. I knocked on the door to alert everyone I was coming in. I opened the door and both Clive and that girl were staring at me. She looks kind of similar to Clive. "Who are you?" She looked me up and down not interested in me at all. "Don't worry sis. This is Major Liv's ex fiancé." Clive said Wait sister?! Clive has a sister?! "Oh! Poor guy." She gave me a sad smile. I guess I had a shocked look on my face because she gave me a weird look and turned to Clive. "Do you tell anyone that you have a sister?!" She asked obviously mad. Clive laughed sheepishly "Uhh..." She rolled her eyes "I'm Y/N." She smiled at me not even bothering to shake my hand.
"Major.. So you're...?"
"Clive's older sister." She replied
"Hold up wait! We are twins." Clive said angrily
"Yeah but I'm older by 2.3 seconds."
"2.3 seconds... just cause you're older doesn't mean anything..." Clive mumbled obviously a bit mad. I chuckled at the two "Well I just stopped by to give you this." I handed the ballon and chicken noodle soup to Y/N. "Thank you Major." Y/N said setting the chicken noodle soup on the bedside table and tying the balloon to the bed. I smiled at the two of them "Well I'm off." They both nodded so I turned and left. I pulled out my phone and texted Ravi.      M=Major  R=Ravi

M: Hey Ravi! When can I met that girlfriend of yours?

R: Whenever you want dude. Her brother is getting out of the hospital Friday.

M: Brother...?

R: Yeah get this! Clive is her brother!

M: Oh! Cool!

I stopped texting Ravi after that. Shit... How was I supposed to break the news to Ravi that his girlfriend is cheating on him?! I decided I needed some help. So I left the hospital and drove to the Morgue. I got to the morgue and walked down the steps seeing Ravi. "Hey Ravi where's Liv?" I ask looking around "Oh she's eating." Ravi said not even turning around. I nodded and was about to walk into the break room when Ravi yelled "Wait! Major! Come here." He yelled as if to alert someone. Suspicious. I walked to him "Yeah?" Ravi looked at me and cleared his throat "I.....Uh... Talked to Y/N! My girlfriend. She said she's free tomorrow." Ravi said obviously lying. "Oh okay cool." I nodded going back to finding Liv.

Liv's POV
I was in the middle of eating a brain since I was super hungry when all I heard was "Wait! Major! Come here." Major's here shit! I'll come back for you later I think as I put the brains in the fridge right as Major walks in. "Hey Liv." He said his voice music to my ears. If only. "Oh! Hey Major." I said smiling a bit at him. He closed the door before speaking again, "I'm worried about Y/N." I looked at him weirdly "Wow Okay... No hi Liv or how was your day?Either way why are you so worried?" I asked sitting down at the table. "A zombie hurt Clive! She's bound to do something right?" Major said. He sounded really stressed. Like he was hiding something.

"Major... What happened?" I ask slowly getting up from the chair.

"W-What? What do you mean?"

"Don't lie to me. I was dating you for so long. You're my ex fiancé Major!"

"Liv.... If I tell you this you cannot tell Ravi. It'll break him."

"Promise." As soon as I said that Ravi had walked in. I tried to stop Major but he kept on talking.

"Y/N kissed Don E. I went to the hospital to visit Clive.... What's wrong?" He asked finally noticing my face

"Shit.." I mumbled and motioned to Ravi.

Very slowly Major turned around. Hurt and anger was splattered on Ravi's face. "She.... She what...?" I sighed now knowing how to react. "Ravi I'm so sorry." Major said. Suddenly Ravi's face turned to all anger.

Ravi's POV
I'm going to kill Don E. For good.

A/N: HIIII So this ended horribly. But I'm thinking of doing some hot and heavy smut. Ooo la la. Then again I can't write smut... It makes me feel uncomfortable. So I have meh friend who I'm going to introduce you to. She does not have a Wattpad account she thinks it's weird but uh let me introduce you to..... SPENCER!

Hi! Spencer talking. Nice to meet you! Um so I guess you could say I'm pretty skilled in writing smut but that's only because I write it for fun. Yes I think wattpad is stupid but I'll do this for Gigi. Anyway bye MBLP!

That was my outro.. Ah well... BAIII