Apologies and Misterunderstandings

Y/A = Your accent

Warning: curse words

Your POV

You sigh as you walk back to the funeral home. Should you really apologize to Ravi? Should you really give him one more chance? He broke you... No push those feelings for him aside. Date someone else like.... Blaine or Don E to get him out of your mind. You take a deep breath before entering the funeral home, immediately all eyes land on you. You ignore all the pairs of eyes except one pair. "Liv!" You rush over to her "I am so sorry I said all that stuff I was just scared and confused... I really want to still be your friend if that's okay with you." You finish pulling her into a hug. She hugs you back whispering in your ear "Of course." She said "And you know what friends do? Give advice." She said letting you go and motioning over to Ravi. You give a sad smile to Liv before turning and swiftly walking over to Ravi. You don't know what came over you, what happened to apologizing but just staying friends? You aren't exactly sure why but as you walked over to him the memory came back. How you thought for one second love at first sight was real. But Ravi crushed that... All the anger built up inside of you and that's when you blacked out for a second... When you came to Liv was holding you back, tears streaming down yours and Ravi's face. You fell to your knees burying you face in your hands and sobbing, sobbing hard and loud. You just couldn't stop.

Liv's POV

I motioned to Ravi and in one swift movement Y/N walked to him, her heels click clacking on the floor, and slapped him. My eyes widen in shock as I stare at the scene, Ravi's hand shot up to his cheek cupping where he was hit. He looked taken aback by Y/N's actions, he stepped back in shock as Y/N started to scream and yell. "What in the name of all gods and goddess(yeah i'm not sexist! Since i am a girl but not the point!) is wrong with you!?" She screamed at Ravi. "When I first met you yeah I had a thing for you... Then I figure out you have a girlfriend!" She screamed at him her Y/A, that I didn't even know she had, showing(if you don't have an accent then ignore it or just put a random accent in). "Fuck you! And all of your shit! How can you do this to girls! How could you do this to me!" She screamed as Ravi just stood there. He was taking all of it. He didn't look hurt, he didn't even look sad, Ravi looked accepting. Y/N fell to the ground crying, sobbing as I ran over to her comforting her. I glared at Ravi and mouthed 'do something!'. Ravi sighed and bent down to Y/N helping her up. "Gigi, your friend is not my girlfriend." He said calmly " I wouldn't do that because that's just not who I am. Gigi is my ex though... She thinks we are still dating even though we aren't." Ravi finished as Y/N looked up in shock "R-Really?" She looked to Ravi then me. I nodded my head "Yeah she's crazy.." I said in agreement. What Ravi was saying is totally true. He wanted to break up with Gigi because she was way to clingy.
Flashback Ravi's POV
"Hey gigi. We need to um... Talk." I said nervously. "Oh? What's up honeybunch?" Gigi responded happily. We were strolling through the park hand in hand when I stopped trying to tell her this. "Well you see. I want to --" I was interrupted by her "Go somewhere more peaceful?" She asked as I sighed "No I want to--." Once again I was interrupted "Go on a date tonight?" "No! Listen Gigi! I really want to--." She interrupted again "Marry me!?!" She asked her face in complete shock. I've had enough of this! "NO! GIGI! Listen to me! I want to break up with you!" Her face went from a happy sort of shock to just shock shock. "W-What?" She squeaked. "Look I'm sorry but you're really clingy and jealous and.." I trailed off. "So this wasn't a relationship to you!?" I sighed "It was at first but for the past three weeks no..." I said telling her the complete truth. "Fine then! We're through!" She yanked her hand away from mine and ran as fast as she could in her heels. Now you're probably wondering. If that happened then why does she think you're still dating?? Because the next day...... I woke up to a text on my phone. Sighing as I got it turning it in a bit blinded by the light. I tapped the notification on my screen. It was from Gigi. Oh shit. It read: 'Ravi I'm so sorry about yesterday! Didn't mean it! I still love you! Xoxo.'
End of Flashback Still in Ravi's POV
I smile at Liv knowing she's got my back. I suddenly gain confidence "So you... Had a thing for me?" I asked her. She blushed "I have a thing for you." She corrected me. "Good." I said cupping her cheek with my hand and kissing her slowly and passionately. She immediately kissed back melting into the kiss. Finally for what seemed like an eternity we pulled away. "Because I have a thing for you to." I whispered in her ear.

A/N: OMG hey guys!!! So I finally got it out like you wanted! Already working on another chapter! Woop woop! Anyway guys There's this thing called fiction awards 2018. I'm not saying vote for me(but you can if you want to) I want you to vote for Hard to Get by JungkooksWaifu4Life. It's an amazing Jimin x Reader story so go read it and vote! #bts #ParkJimin! Ily guys! Cya next time!! Baiiiiizzzz!!!