Heartbroken

Word count: 454

~Your POV~

"A da---." I was interrupted by Liv putting her hand over my mouth. "A day to ourselves! I was thinking that you should have a day to yourself!" Liv said laughing nervously. I removed her hand from my mouth getting the Message. "Yeah! Liv was telling me how hard you work." I state smiling a bit.

~Ravi's POV~

I knew they were keeping something from me as soon as I walked in. The truth was me and Clive were listening in on them when we walked into my office. So I heard everything, I didn't want to make a move just yet though. I decided to tease, which is unlike me but I have to confirm what I heard was right. "Good idea! Maybe that day will turn into a Me and Y/N day." I wink at her. She blushed a bright pink as her body stiffens. 'Maybe I heard right... I'll talk to Liv later.' I thought to my self. "Wow, you're cute when you blush," I said Accidentally. "T-Thanks.." She responded to her whole face flushing a dark red. "Did I say that out loud!?" I Facepalm and mumble "Dammit.." I look back at Y/ N who's looking at the ground in embarrassment.

~Clive's POV~(I know switching a bit too often to bad😏)

I was glaring at Ravi the entire time not that he noticed since he was robustly flirting with MY little sis. "Clive? Clive!" Liv practically yelled at me snapping me out of my trance. "Hmm?" I hummed in response still sometimes glancing and glaring at Ravi. "You okay?" She asked me and I nodded my head yes. "Okay... Well, Clive, we should see about this case!" Liv exclaims dragging me out the door leaving them alone.

~Your POV~(Last Time promise!)

I glare at Liv as she rushed past, mouthing 'Don't leave me!!' To her and she responds by giving me a thumbs up and leaving. I groan not meaning for anyone to hear. "Am I that bad?" Ravi asked tilting his head to the side looking hurt. " N-No! Not at all!" You respond shaking your head vigorously. Ravi chuckles "I'm just kidding!" He reassures you stepping closer. You see that a light pink blush crept to his cheeks and suddenly you find yourself grinning. Ravi leans in almost closing the gap between the two of you when suddenly you hear a voice say "Hey babe I brought you lu---." Something then drops to the floor. You jump back and look at the girl standing in the doorway. "Who are You?" You ask the girl, confused. "I'm his...... After those words came out of her mouth I fought the large to cry. She looked familiar... Wait! "I-Is that you?" You ask the Girl "Is that You?

To Be Continued......

A/N: Hey guys! So I tried to change LIV's slot cause I wanted you guys to get the full story. Also today I left on a cliffhanger don't get mad! But I wonder who the person is? I'll give you a hint it isn't Liv! Hmmm, I wonder... One more thing guys I need an oc it's not for the next chapter if that's what you're thinking. But I need someone's oc for a different chapter. If you are interested message me! Anyway guys that's all! See ya in the next chapter! Author~Senpai out!