Chapter 16

Warning!!! Warning!!! There is fluff in this story... Just a warning!

"R-Ravi....?" He stared at me in confusion. "That's my name don't wear it out." he smirked. "Ya know I feel like we have a special connection." he smiled at me. "That's cause I'm your girlfriend...." You whisper to yourself. Suddenly Liv bursts in "Ravi!! You're awake!! I thought you would never wake up." Ravi smiled as Liv came in. "Liv!" He said excitedly.

Ravi's POV

I feel a bit bad for doing this but she sorta deserves it for breaking my heart. Yeah.... it's just payback.

Your POV

You were shook(Ahem sorry watching to much Shane Dawson). How could he forget you but still remember Liv! You sigh, you deserved it...... You didn't even realize you were crying till a sob escaped from your lips. Liv looked to you "Oh! Y/N you okay?" Liv asked solemnly. "No..." you shook your head running out the room.

Ravi's POV

I know this is wrong know... what's wrong with me... she never deserved this. "Liv can you—"
"On it Ravi." Liv said rushing towards the door. She opened the door and left, leaving me alone in my thoughts. "Why am I so stupid..." I groaned. Okay Ravi. Just sleep on this. That way when they come back I won't have to tell them right away! That's worse.... I yawned slightly. But I am tired..... With that last thought I felt my eyes get heavy. I could just rest for a few minutes.....

Your POV

When Liv gets me back into the room Ravi's asleep. I sigh and sit in the chair next to his bed. "I wish he remembered me.... then again I deserve it." I said mumbling the last part, but apparently Liv heard it. "You don't deserve it!" She said sternly "Liv yes I do!! I cheated on Ravi! I'm a horrible person...." You said starting to cry. "That's all I needed to hear. But I'm sorry to." You looked at Ravi and he was awake. "Sorry for what? What's going on?" You ask him confused. "For making you think that I didn't remember you." You were shocked. What did he mean made you think? "R-Ravi....." You stood up surprised. "I'm sorry I..... I just.... I had to teach you a lesson! You cheated on me..." Ravi said looking down. "You're right and I deserved it. Can you forgive me?" You asked not even caring about what he did. "I already have." He smiled. You nodded tears threatening to come out of your eyes. How did you get so lucky as to have Ravi.

Time skip!!!!

It's been about 2 months since Ravi's forgiven you. He got out of the hospital about 5 weeks ago. He healed up pretty well and was able to walk without his crutches within the first few days of him getting home. Of course even though he only has scars now you still treat him like a baby. You walked up to Ravi and Majors house since Ravi called you over. Tomorrow was your anniversary so you were a bit confused on why he called you over today. You knock on the door and Major opens it telling you Ravi is in his room. You nod and walk to Ravi's room. Once you get there you knock on the door. Ravi opens it and drags you in. "Jesus Ravi! What's wrong?" You ask confused as you get sat down on his bed. "Look.... Y/N. I don't like you hanging out with Don E." You groaned "Are you kidding me Ravi? We talked about this!" You and Don E are good friends now. He apologized to Ravi and you. He even helped you take care of Ravi sometimes! "He's changed! He's a good man!" You say standing up tired of having to strain your neck to look up at Ravi. "Yeah well I'm sorry if I'm a little jealous of you and Don E! You cheated on me with him!" You scoffed "I cannot believe you! You just had to bring it up!" To be honest hearing the fact that Ravi was Jealous turned you on slightly. "You still treat me like a baby for it so yeah! I brought it up!" Ravi yelled at you. "UGH!! You're so infuriating!!" You yell back at him. "If I'm so infuriating then why don't you go and hang out with Don E?!" You rolled your eyes walking towards the door "Maybe I will!" You said angrily. "Fine!" He retaliated. "Fine!" You said opening the door, walking out, and slamming it behind you. You check the time, Why did he want me to come so late!! It's almost 12.... Aww fuck.... him being jealous is just uggghhhh.... You being sexually frustrated you open Ravi's door again and walk to him. "What do you want n—." You cut him off by slamming your lips on his. You thought he would be surprised but he just smirked into the kiss. You pulled away realizing what he did. "You sly mother—." You were cut off by Ravi kissing you. You kissed him back, the kiss filled with lust. You needed Ravi. And obviously he needed you too. One things for sure is this anniversary is going off to a good start. You thought glancing at the clock. 12:00 am. Just as I thought.

A/N: Soooooooooooooooo. Remember when I introduced you guys to Spencer?? Yeah she's finally putting her skills to use in the next chapter!! So um enjoy the smutty chapter!