Chapter 18

You groan as you wake up in your apartment. It's been two days since your anniversary with Ravi and the world has decided to bless you with your period. You immediately pick up your phone and look at the time. Almost noon... Ravi should be awake. With that thought you called him. He almost immediately picked up "Hey babe. I'm on my way with (pads or tampons whichever you prefer), chocolate, and breakfast from ihop." You smiled "Thank you Ravi." You said as you got out of bed. "About how long till you get here?" Ravi sighed "Well I'm almost there but traffic is killing me soo... Approximately 5-10 minutes." He replied you nodded humming in response. "Ok see you in a few minutes. Bye babe. Love you." You said as Ravi gave a quick bye and a love you more then hung up. You smiled bright when he said love you more. You both had decided to not say Love you too because love you more sounds like... Well the person loves you more. Anyway you decided you should shower even though standing made the cramps even worse. Luckily you didn't have any mood swings today. You sighed as you walked to your bathroom. Turning on the shower, and stripping your clothes you grabbed your phone playing the playlist titled "Shower Time!" which mostly consisted of karaoke versions of your favorite songs. While the song loaded you looked at the mirror which had started to fog up signalling your shower was hot enough. As soon as you stepped in the shower your music started to play. The first song was Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor. Obviously you had to sing along(play song now.)

"I found myself dreaming. In silver and gold. Like a scene movie that every broken heart knows. We were walking on moonlight when you pulled me close. Split second and you disappeared and then i was all alone." You sang sweetly.

Little did you know Ravi was pulling into the parking lot of your apartment building. He was soon going to be there.

"And I realized. No we're not promised tomorrow. So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you."

He took the elevator and walked down your hallway. He then opened your door and almost immediately heard you singing considering the rest of your apartment was silent. He slowly yet surely walked to the bathroom, surprised you didn't hear(my dumba** wrote here tf Gigi) him open the door.

"I won't take you for granted. Cause you'll never know when, when we'll run out of time. so I'm gonna love you. Like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna love you... Like I'm gonna lose you.." You opened your mouth to sing Johnny Depps part BUT(hehe butt) someone beat you to it. "In the blink of an eye. Just a whisper of smoke, you could lose the everything the truth is you never know." You knew that voice.... It was Ravi. "Any chance that I get. I'll make the most these minutes with love and no regrets." You smiled and started to sing along side him.

You: ()

Ravi: itallics

Both of you: bold

"Let's take our time to say we want. (Say what we want.) Use what we got before it's all gone. (All gone!) Cause no we're not promised tomorrow! So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. And I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye. Wherever we're standing I won't take you for granted! Cause you'll never know when, when we'll run out time. (So I'm gonna Love you.) I'm Gonna love you. (Like I'm gonna lose you.) Like I'm gonna lose (I'm gonna love you.) Oooohhh! (Like I'm gonna) Lose you. *INSTRUMENTAL* (So I'm gonna love you.) Ohhh. (Like I'm gonna lose you) Like I'm gonna lose you. (And I'm gonna hold you. Like I'm saying) Goodbye! (*Okay look! I'm hella lazy so just like pause the song and we're gonna say it's done! Ok? OK!*) . You had been actually showering while singing with Ravi so you grabbed the towel that was on your towel wrack. You wrapped the fluffy white cotton around your body and stepped out the shower. You looked at Ravi and smiled "Hey." He returned your smile "Hey." He walked to you and kissed your cheek. "You sounded amazing." He said making you blush. "You sounded better..." You rolled your eyes and walked out of the bathroom. Ravi followed you going to sit down on your bed. You walked into your walk in closet changing into a cute cheetah onesie before stepping back out. "Ravi??" You called out noticing he wasn't there. "In the living room." You heard him call. You grabbed your phone and made your way to the living room. "Ravi..." You looked around smiling. He had made a small fort on the floor in front of the tv making sure to use a LOT of pillows. He had laid out all the candy inside and around the fort. He stood next to the fort smiling with cups of tea in both his hands. You walked over to him and kissed his cheek, taking the tea. You walked over and got inside the fort, Ravi climbed in after you. He turned on the tv and you leaned back against the foot of your couch. He threw a blanket over the both of you and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. You say there watching movies and eating chocolate for the next few hours. But halfway during the 5th Harry Potter movie(Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix If you didn't know) Ravi's phone rang. He looked at it and sighed "It's Liv I-." You cut him off "Go ahead and take it." He nodded and got up walking a bit away from the fort. You didn't think anything of it and continued watching Harry Potter. You're mother always told you that you were a mix of Luna and Hermione so when one of them came on screen you smiled slightly. Ravi came back with a solemn look on his face. You sighed "Go Ravi. You've done enough for me." You got out the fort and stood up kissing his cheek. "I don't want to leave you alone right now..." You sighed "Ravi I've dealt with my period for Hmm.... 25 years now. I'll be fine." You reassured him. He slowly nodded "Ok. I'll be back as soon as I'm done. I swear." He promised you. "Ok. Sure. Bye Ravi." You gave him a quick peck on the lips before he left the apartment. You sighed "The Promises We Make." You shook your head before getting back in the fort. More Harry Potter was coming your way.

Yepper do da! I freakin used the title in this. NO! It's not the last chapter but...🤷🏾‍♀️ I just thought it fit?? Again(if you didn't read my thingy I posted) this is just a filler chapter for the Christmas/New Years special. I can't be bothered to do both ok. Alright goodbye MBLP! Love y'all and hope you had a merry Christmas! Also for a bonus here's a pic of my gf.

 Alright goodbye MBLP! Love y'all and hope you had a merry Christmas! Also for a bonus here's a pic of my gf

She said I could finally show her beautiful face!🥰😍❤️ she's so beautiful! Ok now goodbye MBLP!!!