Thank God

"Now come here Y/N. Let me scratch you." His smile turned to a full on grin then an evil, scary, and sorta creepy smile. You scream as he runs towards you. You jump out the way dodging Don E which only seems to make him mad since he ran into the wall. "Come here Y/N!" Don E screamed at you this time lunging at you. You scream again and once you know it he's right on top of you. "Leave me alone!!" You scream as you grab a close by syringe and stabbing it in his arm. Don E was shocked for a second which gave you time to scramble to you feet. Don E stood up and three the syringe at you as you were running towards the steps. Luckily he missed and hit the wall right next to your face. You raced up the steps and burst through the door seeing Blaine, Chief, Liv, and Ravi all standing there talking. Ravi was the first to notice you. "What are you do--. Nevermind. Just help me!" She ran to Ravi cowering from the rest. Liv tried to calm me down by placing a hand in my arm. You smacked her hand and stood closer to Ravi "Get away from me Zombie!!" You screamed at her watching her empathetic expression change from sad to mad. Liv backed off then walked away. You watched her leave then smiled at Ravi "Thank God you're here."