The Accidental Sex Talk

Ravi's Pov

It's been a week since I told Y/N about my feelings. Now were dating! I feel like we're moving a bit to fast.... Nah it'll be fine if Y/N's Okay with it! As long she doesn't decide to propose to me!

Your Pov

"Marry him..." I said bluntly to Liv and Payton. "Marry him!? What are you crazy?? We just started to date a week ago." I sigh

"Of course I was joking! Jeez Y/NN!" Liv frowned

"We were kidding?" Payton asked a hint of sadness in her voice

"PAYTON!" I screamed flustered as hell. My face was a bright red

"Okay okay! But the least you could do for me is sleep with him." Payton sighed. Liv looked confused "Wait you haven't--" She was interrupted by her phone going off. Liv sighed and looked at it "It's Ravi!" She smirked picking up "Hey Ravi what's up?" Liv said into the phone before leaving the room. I hugged falling back into the floor with a thump. It didn't exactly hurt but still "Ow.." I mumbled rubbing my head. Payton just chuckled "So you gonna at least sleep with him tonight?" Payton asked me making my face flush red. "Payton!! That's not something you plan! Having sex is something that happens naturally when both people are ready!" You scream at her burying your face into a pillow. Payton was laughing her ass off at my outburst when Liv walked in with Ravi. "Ahem.." Liv cleared her throat getting my attention. I look up and immediately noticed a blushing Ravi "Oh my god... You didn't hear that did you?" I ask as I glance to Liv who had a giant smirk on her face. Ravi rubbed that back of his neck nervously "I have a feeling I wasn't supposed to hear that whole conversation." He said looking down. Suddenly a song rang throughout apartment(skip to 1:31 in song).

Here's to my brother

And Remember every day

That no matter what I said, Here's what I meant to say.

Saved by the bell you thought. Well technically saved by the ringtone. "My bad! That's my ringtone." I said knowing it was Clive. "Yo Clive! What's up?" I ask walking out of the room for a few seconds.

Liv's Pov

I laugh a bit and move out the doorway as Y/N steps out. "Saved be the phone." I say plopping down next to Payton. Ravi, as if he's scared to sit down, stays standing. We talk for a bit when Y/N comes rushing back in. "Guys we have to go! Now!" Y/ N says not even bothering to put on some real clothes. She just grabs some slippers and rushed back out the door.

Um..... Okay..... What did Clive tell her?

A/N: Heyo MBLP!! I hope you're enjoying the story! I know it's short but the next one is long as hell so deal with it. Anyway love you guys! Much MUCH love! ;3 Baii!!!

Yes Gigi is my real name :p