Chapter 17

A/N: Yo! So! Spencer couldn't make it. She didn't have the time. So I'm making this. It's gonna be shit. Sorry. But hey I tried! I edited and tried to use better words. I even freakin read other lemons and smuts to get a feel of it. So just. Don't judge me cause I tried for you people! God writing this was sooo weird xD!

Fuck. Ravi is one sly motherfucker. You thought smirking into the kiss. Ravi licked your bottom lip asking for entrance and you playfully denied. He didn't take that lightly. He grabbed you by the ass lifting you and throwing you on the bed, in one swift motion. Might I add that he didn't even break the kiss. Damn he's good... You could feel yourself getting wet as you let out a breathy moan. Ravi started to kiss down you're neck. You let out a moan when Ravi finds your sweet spot, pretty fast I might add. "Fuck Ravi..." You say your voice barely a whisper. He just smirks as he continues to bite and suck your neck. He then trailed down to your breast. He lifts you up slightly undoing the bra. You realize it's the the first time Ravi's ever seen you naked. Getting self conscious you move your hands to cover your breasts. He stops you "Don't cover yourself. You're beautiful." He says his British accent very strong which just makes him even more sexy. He massages your breast as you bite your lip holding back a moan. He realizes you're holding back and takes your nipple in his mouth sucking it. You let out a loud moan entangling your fingers in his black hair. He kisses down your stomach slowly undoing the button on your pants. You whimper at how slow he's going. He slips off your pants and underwear, without warning, he slides one finger in your entrance. "So wet for me already." He said in a low rough voice. One finger turns into two, two turns into three. At this point your a moaning mess. You feel your high coming but he slips his fingers out right before. You whine at the loss of contact. He goes to undo his belt fumbling slightly with it. You lay there completely subdued to his will. He takes off his pants and you can see the tent that had formed in his boxers. He takes his boxers off as his boner springs free. Your eyes widen. He was a lot bigger than you expected. He smirked climbing on top of you and kissing your lips. You can feel his dick(I don't like saying that but whatevs) touching your entrance ever so slightly. Then he slowly slides into you. You moan and dig your nails into Ravi's back. "Fuck Ravi!"  You whisper shouted out of breath. He looked at you ready to move when you were. It wasn't your first time so you immediately felt pleasure. "Fuck me..." You mumbled. "Beg for me." He growled in your ear sending shivers down your spine. "GOD DAMMIT RAVI FUCK ME!" You screamed. He grinned and started pounding your pussy(don't like saying that word either but fuck it(literally)). Throughout the house all that was heard were moans and groans with skin slapping each other. Also the occasional "Fuck Ravi!" Or "Bloody hell Y/N!" Luckily Major knew Ravi's plans and as soon as he let you in he went to go sleep at Liv's. "F-Fuck Ravi I'm close!" You say feeling the knot in your stomach build up. Ravi just groaned in response. You let out one last moan as the not in your stomach released. Ravi kept going a few more times before letting out a groan. You felt the cum(so many words I don't like!) in your stomach. "Fuck..." Ravi said in annoyance. "What?" You asked thinking it was something you did. "I forgot the condom..." You laughed "When I came here it was the day before our anniversary. Do you really think I'm not on birth control?" Ravi sighed in relief "Okay good."  He laid down next to you and put his arms around your waist. You smiled and cuddled into his chest as he kissed your shoulder. "I love you Y/NN." Ravi said. "I love you to Ravi." You replied before sleep overtook you.

The next day

You woke up to the sun shining on your face. You groaned Why me sun? Why me? You thought as you looked at Ravi. Still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. You managed to slip out of his grasp and find your underwear that was lazily thrown around the room. Over your under you threw on Ravi's shirt from last night and his sweatpants. Which surprisingly enough fit you. You made your way downstairs and into the kitchen. You got the ingredients out and started to make breakfast. Breakfast in bed for Ravi on your anniversary! Perfection! Suddenly the front door opens and Major walks in. "Morning Major. We didn't bother you did we...?" You asked shyly. "Nah as soon as I let you in I went to Liv's house to stay the night." He said setting his bag down near the door. "Wait you knew Ravi's plan??" Major nodded. "Duh I'm his best friend! He even came to me asking if he should be dominant." Major laughed. You blushed profoundly "What did you tell him...?" Major smirked "That you look like a submissive type girl." You growled and threw a spatula at him but he dodged it. "I'm just stating the facts!" Major held his hands up in defense. You rolled your eyes as you finished up Ravi's breakfast. You platted the breakfast and walked upstairs. You sighed and set the plate down on Ravi's nightstand. "Ravi. Ravi wake up." You said in sweet and gentle voice. He woke up and looked at you, immediately smirking. "What?" You asked confused. "You look really hot in my clothes." You roll your eyes blushing "J-Just sit up and eat..." Ravi chuckled and sat up. You gave him his plate and pecked his lips. "Happy anniversary Ravi." He smiled at you wrapping his arms around your waist to pull you closer. "Happy anniversary Y/N."

Okay so that was the first ever non-gay smut I've ever written. XD its was really weird and I'm probably not gonna do it again. Like... Ever. Anyway bye MBLP!!