Hurt

A/N: Ok! So first I just want to say thank you so so so much for 400 reads!!! Apparently you people like this book(not sure why) so I'll keep in going! Also go check out my friends Nicole_Blaken if you like aphmau. JungkooksWaifu4Life if you like bts, Smollmelon if you like bmc, and lastly Moonpiekitty to find the best Newt x Reader series. Anyway I present to you the next chapter of this bullshit of a series that you actually like!

Liv's POV

"Y/N.. What are you talking about? Liv isn't a zombie!" Ravi said staring at Y/N weirdly. "Yes, she is! Pale skin, being 'psychic'." She said frantically. Ravi looked over at me "Ok... Look I can explain..." Ravi said looking down at her. "You knew!! Ravi! First not telling me you had a girlfriend then hiding this giant secret! I'm done with you!" She yelled at him storming out. I just looked down "This was all my fault.. And Ravi seemed to really like her.

~Flashback'

As soon as we got the picture that Blaine sent to us with a note telling us that he had Y/N we were in the car right away. Ravi was anxious so I decided to lighten the mood "Anxious to see your girlfriend?" I asked teasing him. "S-She's not my girlfriend!" Ravi protested as I glanced at him. He was blushing a bright red and looking down. I laughed "Okay! Sorry you're right." I paused to make it seem like I wasn't going to say anything else. For a while I didn't say anything then I heard Ravi sigh in relief so I said "She's your crush not girlfriend." Owning a groan and a slight punch on the arm from Ravi. "Okay! I'm seriously done!" I laughed as we pulled up to Blaine's funeral home.

~End of Flashback~

Sighing I looked to Ravi "You should go after her." I said. In response he just shook his head warning a groan from Don E "I'll go after her. Coward." He said walking out the door.

Don E's POV

I walked out looking around and I saw a crying Y/N sitting on a bench across the street from the funeral home. I walked over there and sat down next to her. She didn't seem to notice I was here so I cleared my throat saying "Sucks doesn't it? To have someone lie to you." This obviously scared her since she jumped a bit looking at me. Her eyes were puffy and red, her mascara and other makeup a complete mess all over her face. I frowned "Didn't mean to scare ya sorry." I said and she just shrugged responding with "It's okay." I smiled at the fact that she actually responded. "Don E... Why is the world so cruel as to do this to me.. Even you." She asked me. "Er well I'm not quite sure. But everything has a reason." I said as she smiled at me. "Yeah. Guess you're right." she nodded "Don E.... Thank you." She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. I blushed a bit and smiled "It was my pleasure to cheer up such an amazing girl." She just giggled and wiped the tears that were streaming from her face. "He's insane to do that to you. You're a beautiful girl that--" She interrupted me saying, "Really likes him.. Sorry Don E.... I'm just not interested." She walked away from me as I felt my heart break into a million pieces. "I'll keep trying!" I yell after her making her stop. " I'll never give up.... I'll wait.. " She turned and smiled at me then kept walking. Right then I knew I couldn't let Ravi take her from me.

A/N: Dang I've made you such a crybaby emo smolbean that hates life xD! Hope you enjoyed it and what do you think of me doing a Q and A or name reveal(yep Gina isn't my actual name!) when I get to 500?? Go ahead and let me know! Bai for know!!
~Signed Gina(or is it?)