Chapter 16

~♡~

|"Take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you"|

~♡~

Jimin sat next to your bed, watching you carefully as you read a book about sailing. He frowned, seeing you reading something he found uninteresting.

“I think I know how a ship works.” You spoke after a few minutes of silence. “It’s really easy–“

“Nope. Don’t educate me with ships right now Y/N.” Jimin shook his head, a small smile making its way on to his lips. He stood up, wearing his jacket and gloves, “You need rest, it’s already ten pm.” He grabbed the book away from your hands and placed it on a table far away from you.

You sighed. “Okay, good night Jimin. Stay safe.” You laid back on your bed, pulling your blankets closer to you. Jimin smiled, waving his hands before exiting your room. Your eyelids got heavier and eventually, you fell asleep.

🌹

Jimin sat on the passenger’s seat, next to his driver and greeted him. The driver soon started to drive, throwing a smile at the male.

As they were driving on the dark roads, after a what it seemed like a half an hour, the driver hit the breaks, stopping the car and giving Jimin a small heart attack.

“Sir, there’s someone on the road.”

Jimin looked out of his car window. There was someone outside, indeed. Someone he knew and was waiting in the dark alone.

“Hyora? What are you doing here?” Jimin asked, getting out of the car and walking towards her.
Hyora, who was shivering under her thin pink coat shook her head.

“I got lost?” she was unsure but Jimin decided to let the matter go for now and take her to Taehyung, her twin brother.

“Get in the car.” Jimin said, opening the back seat door for her. Without a hesitation, she went in, thanking the male as well. She sighed in relief, warmth hitting her cold pale skin as she removed her coat.

Jimin sat next to her and ordered the driver to continue driving. He changed his mind about taking Hyora to Taehyung, his castle was too far away and it was already eleven at night.

“Are you okay now? Do you feel enough warm?” He asked, looking at her with a worried gaze. Hyora nodded quickly, hugging her coat against her tired body.

“I will take you to my house, don’t worry. You look very tired. We can talk tomorrow morning.” Jimin said, closing his eyes and laying his head on the seat.