●Chapter 8●

Y/n POV

I fell asleep. My head was in so much pain from the night before. I didn't want to move so I didn't. I got up, after unraveling Ethan's arms from my leg, and went to the kitchen to make a hangover cure breakfast for everyone. I looked up recipes and found a recipe called 'Nutella Stuffed Churro French Toast' "That sounds awesome," I say to myself as I start to get ingredients out of the cupboards. I grabbed the milk/almond milk (depending on what you can have/prefer) and some sourdough bread.

-Time skip to cooking the french toast brought to you by the French-

I plopped the slice of soaked bread down onto the pan and waited for it to sizzle. "Whatcha doing?" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Amy rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Making a hangover cure for all of us," I say as I flip the last piece of bread in the pan. "Nice, need help with anything?" she asks as she walks over to the counter where I am, stumbling a bit on her way there. "Can you get out the Nutella from the cupboard and the cinnamon?" I ask as I put the last 2 slices of French Toast on a plate. "Sure thing," Amy says as she gets out the requested ingredients. "I made 2 for everyone, including Mark even though he isn't hungover," I say as I put cinnamon on everyone's french toast. "I'll go wake everyone," Amy says as she walks out of the kitchen. I hear her screaming at mark to get up. Mark comes down the stairs and walks into the kitchen. He sits down at the table and I slide a plate over to him. "Hope it's good," I say as I go to start washing the pans that I used. Mark looks up at the plate and immediately goes wide-eyed. "AWESOME!" he says as he starts to devour the entire thing. Soon Tyler, Amy, Kathryn, and Ethan walk into the kitchen and sit down. I slide plates over to them as well and they start to eat as well. "Y/n, this is SO GOOD!" Kathryn says through a mouthful of french toast. "Y/n, YOU'RE AWESOME AT COOKING!" Tyler says with 1 piece of french toast already gone. "GORDON RAMSAY WHO?" Amy says as she eats her food. "I think I'm in love," Ethan says as he shoves more food into his mouth. "WITH THE FOOD GUYS THE FOOD IT'S DELICIOUS!" Ethan says out of panic. I just laugh to myself and finish washing the last pan. I didn't make myself any slices because there wasn't enough bread, so I just pooped some hangover pills into my mouth and went upstairs to change back into my normal clothes that I came in last night. I finished changing and walked back downstairs.

"Alright guys it's been fun, but I've got to get going," I say as I start to head for the door. "Bye!" I hear everyone say in unison along with "Thank you's" I realize that Kathryn drove me here and so I don't have my car. 'I'll just call an uber,' I think to myself as I open the Uber app on my phone.

-time skip brought to you by my fever-

I walk inside and go to the bathroom to take a shower and change into some clothes to help... 'what was his name again? Edith? Edan? Eric? Yeah, I think it was Eric,' to go help Eric bring his things into his new place. I finish my shower and change into some suitable clothing.

 I finish my shower and change into some suitable clothing

'7:30,' I say to myself. "Andrew should be picking me up around 8," I say aloud. I decide to watch f/tv/s (favorite tv show) in the meantime while I wait.

A/n Hey there I'm still sick and not getting any better yay(sarcasm). So I have so much homework to do when I go to school tomorrow because I've been out for 2 days then I didn't have school on Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day so I only really have 2 days of school this week so I'm doing my best to update. Wattpad will also be in 'Read Only Mode' for 4 hours tomorrow so I probably won't be able to update tomorrow but maybe Friday? We'll see. Anyways, Love you all stay icy