●Chapter 10●

Andrews POV

We all played video games the entire night, all I remember as well as we all got flat out drunk and passed out on Y/n's couch. And that's it. I had to start logging in for work so I started to get up. I wrote a little note for the two and placed it on the coffee table. They were laying together on the other couch. Ethan was laying on the couch against the arrest while Y/n was laying down on his chest. Their legs were tangled together is a weird looking game of twister fashion. And Ethan's arms were tightly wrapped around Y/n's torso. "Okay, that's cute," I say quietly to myself as I take a picture:

(except his arms are tightly around you and his legs are on the couch

(except his arms are tightly around you and his legs are on the couch. Yes this is also a scene from FRIENDS lol)

Y/n and I exchanged Instagrams a little after we met and Ethan follows my Instagram so I decided to post it for them the see later:

"Alright, now I have to leave," I say as I walk out of the house.

Y/n's POV

I come up with the sound of the door shutting. I try and get up but Ethan's arms are wrapped around me. I look over at the coffee table and see my phone. I manage to grab it without waking Ethan, only making him wrap his arm around me tighter and make a few grunts and snores. I looked at my phone screen and found several different notifications. Ones that stuck out was "@lankyrandman tagged you in a post!"

I decided to look at it and I found a picture of Ethan and I sleeping on a couch. "Wow, Andrew you're evil, but it is a nice picture," I say quietly to myself. Then the hangover hit me. HARD. My head started pounding and I covered my head with my hands. I guess I moved to much because Ethan woke up. "Hey, you okay?" Ethan asked, his words laced with concern. "Oh, mine just hit," Ethan says as he takes one hand off of my torso to put on his head. We both just stayed there, me still laying on top of Ethan, regretting all of the drinkings that we did. "Wanna make hangover cookies?" (I just made that up idk if they exist or not lol) "Sure!" I say as I practically jump off of him. I end up just getting very dizzy and almost falling onto the floor.

I feel myself being lifted and carried I look up and see it was no other than Ethan. "You don't have to carry me y'know?" I say as he walks into the kitchen. "I know but carrying you is more fun," He says as he sets me down on the countertop in the kitchen. He starts to grab random ingredients for cookies and started to mix everything in the bowl.

I noticed the flour bag just sitting out in the open so I decided it would be fun to casually grab a handful and throw it at Ethan. "HEY!" he shrieks as he turns around to look at me. "OH IT'S ON NOW!" he says as he grabs a handful as well and aims it at me. I run and hide behind the couch in the other room. "Oh Y/nnnnnn," Ethan says as he creeps around the house going towards me.

All of a sudden he sneaks up behind me and shoves the handful of flour down my shirt. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I say as I scream and run back to the kitchen. I grab a handful of flour in both hands and run up to Ethan and smush the handfuls into his cheeks."THAT'S IT!" Ethan says as he throws me over his shoulder. "LET ME DOWN!" I scream as he throws me onto the couch. "NEVER!" he says as he lays on top of me. "GET OFF!" I say as I attempt to get out from under him. He was stronger than me so I couldn't get up.

Ethan grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. He starts to lean in and...

A/n CLIFFHANGER SORRY I FELT EVIL TODAY DON'T GET MAD. Okay, I really am sorry but I feel like this was a good way to end it at the beginning of the next chapter. I feel like it would be better presented if that makes sense in any way. I'm currently reading Romeo and Juliet for English and I'm genuinely enjoying it because people in the class have to act out the scenes and it's just funny to watch. Anyways Love you all stay icy