●Chapter 50●

Time skip to the day of the "date"

Y O U R   P O V

I woke up and started to get ready for the day ahead with Ethan. He isn't telling me anything that we are doing today, which I will admit makes me a bit nervous. He has been super secretive about today, he's been spending a lot of time at Mark's place. He says it's because he is helping Mark with a project, but Kathryn tells me otherwise.

Yesterday she told me that when he got over all he talked about was how nervous he was about today. I asked her if he said why he was nervous, and she told me that she swore she wouldn't tell. Dammit Kat, I WANNA KNOW! I walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and saw a note on the mirror.
'Once you're done, drive over to Mark's place. Dress comfortably, see you soon❤️ -coffee bean boi' It said. I place the note on the counter and grab a towel 'He's not here?' I think as I get the water started. I didn't think much of it and hopped into the shower.

-time skip to being a clean bean-

I change into some comfortable clothing, like the note said. I don't know if we are going to be outside or not but I decided to find some sunglasses just in case. "Haven't worn these in a while," I say to myself as I grab some yellow tinted sunglasses. I put them on and like that they bring a nice pop of color into the outfit.

I had recently bought the 'Hell was boring' shirt at a thrift shop and I really liked it

I had recently bought the 'Hell was boring' shirt at a thrift shop and I really liked it. I grab my wallet, phone and my keys and walk out the door. "SHIT!" I scream as I realize that the pup I have isn't barking at me for leaving. I get my phone out of my pocket, which I placed in there like 3 seconds ago, and call Ethan. "Fucking pick up!" I say as I walk back into the apartment. I look around while the annoying tone of the waiting sound plays into my ear. "Hello?" I hear from a female voice on the other side. "Amy? Why do you have Ethan's phone?" I ask, confused. "He left his phone with me, he isn't able to talk right now," That worries me. "What do you need?" She asks, a bit impatiently. I calm my nerves and ask. "Do you possibly know where Poseidon is? He isn't at the house and I don't remember letting him out," I say, loosing my cool a bit at the end. "Don't worry, he's here with us," A wave of relief hets me as I let out a breathe I was unknowingly holding in.

"Thank god, I was so scared," I say as I made my way back to the front door. "Also, is Ethan there with you? Why is his phone there?" I ask. "SORRY Y/N GOTTA GO BYE!" Amy says frantically and hangs up the phone before I could respond. "Damn, okay," I say as I walk to my car, unlocking it. I hop in and start to drive over to Mark's house.

I find a parking spot and walk up to the door, nervous. It takes me a few seconds before I gather my senses and knock on the door. Once my hands rests back to the side of my torso, I hear someone's muffled scream; "Guys she's here!"

The door opens and I see the male face I know too well. He greets me with a smile.

"Welcome,"

A/n sorry chapters are so short, just trying to sort something out. Hope it's not too short:/