●Chapter 14●

Your POV

I woke up with a really bad headache. "God what happened?" I ask as I sit up and cover my face with my hands. I was in a bed, But it wasn't my own. I look over and see

Amy.

She was sound asleep. her hair was everywhere and she still had her makeup on. I got fully out of the bed and looked in the mirror. My hair wasn't as bad as Amys but it was still bad. I also wasn't in the clothes I was in last night. I was wearing an oversized tee shirt that goes down to my knees and no pants. Awesome.

I think I was in the guest room? since, from what I remember from last night, this isn't the room that I helped Ethan unpack. I struggle to walk into the living room but I manage. I look at the couch and see Kathryn and Tyler snuggled together. "Okay that's just cute," I say as I grab my phone from my back pocket. 'Where did my phone go?' I ask myself as I look around.

I decided to look back in the room. on my way there I bumped into Mark. "I'm sorry I say as I look at him apologetically. "No, you're fine. I was just about to cook everyone breakfast for everyone. Wanna help?" He asks as he looks back at me. "Sure, let me get my phone first.," I go into a hushed voice, "Kathryn and Tyler are laying together and its really cute, I wanna take a picture before they wake up so please be quiet on your way down," I ask him. "Sure thing," He whispers back with a smile, "I think I saw your phone in the bathroom," Mark says as he tiptoes into the living room, making sure not to wake Kathryn and Tyler.

I walk over to where the bathroom is and find my phone on the floor, and the screen is completely cracked and it isn't turning on. "Fuck," I say quietly to myself. "What's wrong?" I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around and see a very sleepy Ethan in the doorway. "Yeah, just need to get a new phone," I say as I look down at it, playing with the power button, trying to turn it on. "We can look at some new ones at the mall today," He says with a smile. "Yeah, I guess," I say as I walk with him out of the bathroom and into the living room. "Hey, Ethan? can you take a picture of Kathryn and Tyler for me? I can't really do that anymore," I say as I hold up my shattered phone. "Yeah, sure." He says as he takes a picture of them.

We walk into the kitchen and see Mark cooking breakfast for everyone. "Hey, Mark," Ethan says as he sits at the table. I go and sit in the sink. (A/n does anyone else just go and sit in sinks and like watch youtube or just do something? please share I don't wanna be the only one lol) "Hey Y/n, why are you in my sink?" I hear Ethan say as he looks up at me. "Why aren't you in your sink?" I ask as I squint my eyes at him. "touche," he says he squints his eyes back at me. I look back over at Mark flipping a pancake.

"Howdy," I hear Amy say loudly as she walks into the kitchen. "Amy! you're gonna wake Tyler and Kathryn!" I say as I look at her. "Too late," I hear from the living room. I look around Amy and see a sleepy Tyler and a sleepy Kathryn. "So, now that we're all here, what exactly happened last night? the last thing I remember is eating pizza," I say as I look at everyone. "You guys all got drunk, like, HELLA drunk," Mark says as he starts to set the table with the pancakes.

"Do you know how my phone broke?" I ask him since he seems to be the only one that remembers anything. "Yeah, we were watching vine compilations. and the 'I WON'T HESITATE BITCH' one came on and Amy and you wanted to recreate it. but instead of the gun, you threw your phone at Amy, and luckily missed her and it slammed into the floor," Mark explains. "Do you know how it got into the bathroom?" I ask as I hop out of the sink and into a chair at the table. "I have no idea, honestly," He says as he serves himself up. everyone sat down and we all began eating.

A/n I'M SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT YOU GUYS NEED A CHAPTER OUT AND I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE YOU GUYS WAIT ANY LONGER SO I JUST PULLED THIS OUT OF MY ASS BUT I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT. LOVE YOU ALL STAY ICY BYE<3