●Chapter 48●

PLEASE READ OR YOU MIGHT BE CONFUSED!

So, someone said that the name 'Zach' was the name of their ex. I decided to change the name just in case it brought up some memories of bad times. So the name 'Zach' is now replaced with 'Ronan.' I want this book to be a good and dandy place for all and I want everyone to feel comfortable here, that's why I changed it. Also, yes I did change it in the last chapter just to make sure that future readers don't get confused. Zach is now RONAN! Got it? Alright, back to the chapter!

EDIT: PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM! <3

Y O U R P O V

I work for a bit longer then before I know it, my shift is over. I walk over to the apron hanger and hang up my apron, not bothered to take off my name tag. I walk over to Dean's door and knock. I hear an audible 'come in' and open the door and peek my head through. "Bye, Dean. Have a nice rest of your evening," I say as I begin the shut the door. "Bye, Y/n, you have a good rest of your evening as well, it's good to have you back," He says with a smile. "It's good to be back, Dean," I smile back and with that, I shut the door and walk towards the break room to grab my bag. I walk in and grab my bag then look at the box my apron was in. 'He really seemed to like me,' I think as I walk towards the door, shutting off the lights.

I start to walk down the hall when I see Ronan. "Your shift over?" He asks as he walks down the hall, for some unknown reason. "Yeah, I'm about to head out," I say and smile at him. "Oh, well have a nice day! See you tomorrow?" He asks as more of a question than a statement. "See you tomorrow," I say as I wave him off and walk down the rest if the hallway and out to the parking lot.

I get to my car and start my drive back to Ethan's place, stopping by a market to grab some groceries to make some dinner. I get back and open the door to see Ethan sleeping with Poseidon on the couch. It's only about 4 pm so I don't decide to make dinner just yet. I walk over quietly to my room, afraid I would wake up Ethan and Poseidon. I tiptoe through my doorway and shut the door. I make my way over to my bed and change into some comfier clothes. 'I still need to make that explanation video,' I think as I look at my computer. I decided to get my camera that Ethan had packed away and put in the closet in that room. I pull it out and set it up on a tripod. I hit record and start to talk about how and why I was gone for two years. It got somewhat emotional when I started talking about how I could hear and feel everything going on around me but couldn't respond, and how it hurt me to hear people so sad about me not waking up. I started crying a bit and decided to take a break from recording while I gathered my feelings again.