●Chapter 21●

E T H A N ' S P O V

I stand there for a second until Y/n completely pulls out of the complex parking lot. I run back inside with a huge smile on my face. I find Poseidon and decide to take him to my apartment so I can watch him and recond videos. "Poseidon?" I ask as I look down the hallway. I see him under Y/n's desk in her room. He looked like he was hiding from something.

I look down to the floor and see a baby tarantula. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed childishly as I run to grab Poseidon and Run out of the room. I set Poseidon on the couch and find a glass bowl and a piece of paper.

I walk back into the room with caution. "I can't kill you, YOU'RE SO SMALL AND CUTE EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN KILL ME!" I walk over to the small creature and trap it in the bowl. I slide the piece of paper under and pick up the spider. "You aren't so bad," I say walking out to the living room with the tarantula. I walk into the kitchen and put the spider trap thing and set him on the counter. I decide to call Y/n.

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ri-

Bolded=You

Unbolded=Ethan

Hello?

Hi! Sorry if I disturbed you at work.

No no no! You're fine, I'm stuck in LA traffic.

Oh, okay. I have a story to tell you!

What did you do?

IT'S NOT BAD! So after you drove off I went to your apartment to find Poseidon. I couldn't find him so-

I swear to god if you lost Poseidon...

I didn't! Anyways, he was hiding in your room under your desk. I didn't know why until I looked on the floor. THERE WAS A BABY TARANTULA! I didn't scream and I decided to be a hero and put Poseidon in the living room. I walked back into your room and trapped the Tarantula because I didn't want to kill it and now it's in your kitchen in the trap.

You screamed, didn't you.

NO!

Ethan.

Maybe a little. BUT IT WAS A MANLY SCREAM!

Sure. Hey, I just pulled up to the shop. I gotta go, see you later?

Okay, see ya later! Maybe after your work, we can go over to Marks?

Yeah! okay, I really have to go. Bye E.

Bye Y/n!

She hung up the phone and I went over to Poseidon and picked him up. "GAH YOU'RE SO SOFT!" I scream as I pet the small pupper. I grab a spare key off of the table and walk over with Poseidon to my place. I set him down and let him run around a bit. I walk into my recording room. and start to record a ton of videos. "9:00," I say as I walk into my recording room. Poseidon follows me in and I set a blanket on the floor for him to lay on.