●Chapter 51(+very important A/n)●

‼️‼️‼️PLEASE READ THE A/N‼️‼️‼️

Y O U R P O V

"Welcome," He says with a smile. "Hey, Tyler! is Ethan here?" I ask as Tyler steps aside, allowing me inside. "Follow me," He says as he walks towards the kitchen. "Okay...is Ethan he-" I stop midsentence as I see Ethan in the kitchen holding up Poseidon and wearing a nice button up white shirt, black dress pants black Nike Tanjun sneakers. "Welcome to breakfast!" he says as he walks over to me. "I thought Poseidon ran away," I say with a chuckle. "Don't do that!" I say as I pet Poseidon. He sets him down, grabs my hand and leads me to the table.

He pulls out my chair and gestures for me to sit down. "Why thank you, kind sir," I say in a funny accent. "Anytime malady," he says with a goofy accent tipping a fake fedora. (r/niceguys) He pushes my chair in and walks to the other side of the table. He sits down while Kathryn and Amy make their way to the table, holding plates of breakfasty type foods. "I didn't know what you would want, so we made a few different things," Ethan says, laughing a bit. "A few? Ethan this is so much food," I say, laughing as I speak. Kathryn and Amy set the platters of food down on the table and walk away. Only then I notice that there are no other chairs at the table, only the two that Ethan and I were sitting in. "I hope it's good," Ethan says, a bit nervous. "I'm sure it's amazing," I say with a smile as I grab a pancake/waffle off of a platter. (there is so much controversy over pancakes vs. waffles so I decided to let ya choose if you don't like either, feel free to change it!)

I take a bit of what is on my plate and widen my eyes. "This is so good!" I say, my voice full of enthusiasm and my mouth full of food. Ethan chuckles at my reaction as he proceeds to eat a pancake from his plate.

-Time skip brought to you by J-Hopes obsession with Sprite-

We finish eating. "That was so good," I say as I look back at Ethan. "Agreed," He says. I stand up and grab our plates, taking them to the sink.

I turn on the faucet and grab some dish soap. "What do you think you're doing?" Ethan asks while standing behind me. "Washing the dishes," I say plainly with a smile. "No, you're not," He says as he turns off the faucet takes the plate out of my hands and places it in the sink. He grabs my wet hands and a towel and dries them off for me.

He places the towel into the countertop. "C'mon," He says to me. I nod and follow him to the door. He stopped a the door while I caught up with him. Once I did, he grabbed my hand and led me to his car. Once, we got to the car he opens the door for me. "Thank you," I say as I get inside the passenger seat of the car.

He shuts my door and walks over to the driver's side and get's in. "Where are we going?" I ask as he starts the car. "It's a surprise, he says with a small smirk on his face. We pull out of the parking lot and start our drive to wherever he is taking me. We take a somewhat long drive until Ethan stops in front of an arcade place. "Here's part one," he says as he get's out of the car. I had an excited expression present on my face and ran towards the entrance of the arcade.

Ethan laughs behind me and runs up next to me. We walk inside and Ethan grabs my hand and drags me to a token machine. He grabs some cash from his wallet and puts it into the machine. It spits out several coins and we have to create a pocket with the bottom of my shirt to hold all of them. "Where do you want to play first?" He asks as he looks at me as we start to walk around, me holding the hem of my shirt so the coins won't fall out.