▪️Chapter 22▪️

A M Y ' S P O V (W O A H)

Mark and I have fought over the stupidest shit lately. Like last week we fought about what was a better cereal to buy. But now, the arguments are getting way worse.

"Have you lost your mind?!" Mark screamed as I was about to walk away. I turn back to him. "NOPE, MY MIND IS STILL IN MY NOGGIN UNLIKE YOURS!" I say as I point to my head.

I don't even remember what happened to start the argument. And I'm afraid he's gonna leave me if I don't agree with him. Mark is an amazing person and I would trade him for anything.

Y O U R P O V

I walked up to the door and I heard screaming from the inside. Maybe from upstairs? The door opened to reveal a very frightened Tyler. "Y/n, come in quick. I don't know what's happening," Tyler says as he pulls me inside. "I just got here, I don't know anything either. Care to share what you do know?" I ask as He starts to lead me up the stairs.

"Well, Mark and Amy haven't been the best around each other. They have been fighting a lot recently and Amy asked you to come over," Tyler says as we walk up the stairs approaching the door.

As u was about to open the door, Amy walks out with tears in her eyes. Once she looks at me she turns soft and just falls into my arms. "C-can we go to your car?" Amy asks in my ear. "of course," I say as I walk away with Amy down the stairs. "AMY DONT YOU-" "Mark, just stop," I hear Tyler interrupt Mark mid-sentence.

We walk over to my car and get inside. Amy gets into the car and starts to sob. I look at her sympathetically. "Wanna talk?" I ask as I hug her from the driver's seat. "so, me and Marks relationship hasn't been in the best condition lately. We have been disagreeing on a lot of things and I don't want to lose him. He is one of the best things that have ever happened to me. He's too precious. But I feel like I I disagree with him on one thing it'll cause another fight," Amy says as she wipes a few tears away.

"I-I was wondering if I could s-stay with you for a little bit? Just t-to give Mark and I some time?" Amy says hesitantly. "of course!" I say as I start to drive to my place.

-time skip jdnskahdkz-

We walk into my house and I look around and see Ethan past out on my couch. "well gotta wake him up," I say as I walk over to the sleeping Ethan. "Ethaaaaannnnn wake uuuuuuup," I say as I poke his face. He struggles a bit to open his eyes but he gets it eventually. He looks over at Amy and notices her tear stained cheeks that have mascara running down them. "Amy, what's wrong?" Ethan says as he sits up abruptly on the couch to face her. She sits down next to him. "Mark and I have been disagreeing a bit lately and it just got too overwhelming so I had to get out," she says to him. "She's also going to be staying with me so you can't sleep over here anymore," I say as I look at Ethan. "ohhhhhh, Ethan's been staying at Y/n's place oooohhhhhh, Amy says poking Ethan's side. "Amy we didn't do that. That's gross. Boys have cooties," I say as I walk into the kitchen to make some dinner. "ummm I think you're the one with cooties here Y/n," Ethan says walking into the kitchen as well, with Amy closely behind him. "uhuh sure. Any suggestions for dinner?" I ask as I look through some cupboards. "I can order a pizza?" I say as I realize I have nothing good in the cupboards. "I'm down," Amy says as she walks closer to me. "me too!" Ethan says. Then I realize something.

"Ethan. Where's Poseidon?!" I scream as I look at Ethan frantically. "oh. He fell asleep at my place and he was too cute to wake up," Ethan explains. "Poseidon?" I hear Amy say. "oh yeah forgot to mention. I got a dog." I say as if it was no big deal. "YOU GOT A PUPPER AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!" Amy says fake being mad. "yeah, sounds about right," I say laughing and grabbing my phone to order pizza. "hey Ethan, can you be a darling and bring Poseidon over here to meet Amy?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"THOSE EYES I JUST CANT SAY NO TO THEM!" Ethan says as he walks over to his place. He comes back with an asleep Poseidon. "OH MY- wait sorry oh my gosh! He's so adorable!" Amy days screaming than soon catching herself.

Ethan and Amy mess around with the puppy while I order the pizza.

-spoiler alert you order pizza and it arrives I'm just a tad too lazy to write the dialogue :)-

"PIZZA!" I scream to get the big children attention. They both run over and grab a slice of pizza. We all decide not to watch a movie but to rather just mess around with random things.

Ethan grabbed a bottle of whiskey and looked at me questioningly. "wanna drink some?" I ask. "yeah, but aren't you like 19? How did you get this?" he asks. "I have my ways," I say as I grab 3 glasses from the cupboard.

We all drank a glass and messed around with some more shit. And soon enough we were all passed out on the floor with Poseidon liking all of our faces.

A/n sorry for not updating but I turned in the project that was due and I have another essay due Monday and another project for Geo due on Monday as well. Fun. Hope you've had a nice day/night so far and if it didn't go well tomorrow will be better. Love you all stay icy bye<3