●Chapter 35●

❗❗DO NOT SKIP THIS A/N PLEASE I KNOW IT'S LONG BUT IT'S IMPORTANT❗❗

Alright, so I thought I would explain why the 2-year jump. I personally thought that it wouldn't be entertaining for you guys to read 5-10 more chapters of Ethan moping around at his place, just doesn't seem fun to write either, and I want everyone here to have fun with this book, so that's why I did it. Also, I wanted this book to be in close-to-present time for a while now and I never had the idea on how to make it do that, so I came up with the backstory, the car crash, the coma, and now we are here. Again, I am sorry if you did not like the skip, I didn't want a majority of the story to be of Ethan being sad, cause no one wants to see that precious bean be sad, agreed? It was just more convenient for both of us, me not having to write sad chapters and you not having to read them. I also wanted to address how kind everyone here has been. (I DON'T WANT THIS TO COME OFF AS BRAGGY) You all have been voting a lot recently along with commenting on chapters and that makes me so happy to have people share their opinions and interact with the story. lil' fun fact, every time I see a notification on my phone that someone commented, voted, added this story to a reading list or followed me, I say a quiet thank you to that person. I just am so thankful for you guys in here and I want you to know it, even if you can't hear me say it out loud, I want to thank everyone who has voted, followed, commented, and added this story, it really means a lot:). I have also been experiencing a lot of writer's block, so if updates are a little slow, I apologize, also my wifi goes out a lot so that's another reason for updates to be sporadic, just thought I'd clear up some confusion. Anyways, enough mushy stuff and continue with the book!