●Chapter 52●

A/N This doesn't mean my hiatus is over. I felt so bad for leaving you guys StArViNg for content for almost 2 months so I wanted to update. No set date on when I'll be back.
I love you !!
+ THAT PICTURE ABOVE IS ME RN FJSNSJSKBS

Y O U R   P O V

I look around not seeing Ethan in sight. I start to get worried and look around more, around machines and different corners of the arcade. I get a few weird looks from people but I don't care much. "RAHHH!" "AHHH!" I scream as I clutch the toy in my hands as I almost slap Ethan, who was hiding behind a machine.

"Ethan!" I scream as I slap his arm instead of his face. "Your face was priceless," he says as he hugs me from behind, wrapping his arms loosely around my neck. "That wasn't funny," I say as I pout. "What can I do to make you forgive me?" Ethan asks as he rests his chin on the top of my head. "Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt!"(depends on what you prefer) I say as I turn around suddenly, startling him.

"Fine, we better get going then," He says as he grabs my hand and heads towards the exit. We get into the car and find the nearest shop we could. We find one about 3 blocks away from the arcade and pull into the parking lot. We head inside and I go up to the counter. "Hi! What can I get for you today?" A young girl asks, she looks around 16. "Can I get f/f?" I ask. She looks at me with a smile and asks, "And what can I get you, sir?" as she looks towards Ethan. "I'll get f/f as well," He says smiling.

"Of course, will that be all?" She says as she puts everything into a cash register. "Yep," I say. "Alright, that's gonna be $7.56," She looks up at me and I grab out my wallet. Before I had the chance to even get my money out, Ethan gives the girl his card. "My treat," He says smiling at me. I smile back and the girl hands his card back. "I'll get those out for you two," She walks off and we sit at a table. It was now around 2 o'clock.

"I was looking outside of a window next to me, looking at a mother on the outside chairs feeding ice cream/frozen yogurt to her young son, only to have him move and a bit going onto his nose. I smile, then hear a click and a flash go off. I turn in the direction and notice Ethan had his phone up facing me. "What was that for?" I ask, slightly smiling. "You looked so pretty smiling like that, I had to capture it," He says smiling.

I dont say anything back and just shake my head while smiling, looking back outside the window. "Two f/f's!" I hear the girl scream. "I'll go get them," Ethan says as he stands up and walks to the counter. He picks them both up and nods as thanks towards the girl. He walks back to me and hands me the cup with a spoon. "Thank you, Ethan!" I exclaim as I pick up the spoon and dig into the ice cream/frozen yogurt.

Ethan picks up his spoon and digs in too. "Wanna go to the amusement park?" Ethan asks as he looks at me. "Yeah!" I say excitedly as I look at him. I look back down at my cup and realize I ran out of f/f. I frown a tad and I hear Ethan giggle. "This isn't a laughing matter," I say as I pout at him. He laughs more and I get up to throw the cup away. I come back and sit down, Ethan had finished, too. He got up again to throw it away, coming back to the table, but not sitting down. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, stay here, okay?" He says. "Okay," I say as I look at him.

He smiles and walks off. I take out my phone and as I unlock it I hear someone walking towards me. I look up and see it was the girl who took our order. "Hi, I just wanted to say that you are really pretty," She says as she fidgets with the sleeves of her uniform. "Awww! Thank you so much! You are beautiful as well!" I say as I look at her.

She smiles and looks down, her hair covering her face. "Thank you, your boyfriend is very lucky," She says as she finally looks up. "Oh, he's not my-" "I am lucky aren't I?" Someone cuts me off and I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up and see Ethan. "Yes, you are very lucky, anyways I have to get back to work, thank you for your kind words," She says as she looks at both of us. "And thank you for yours," I say as I get up and hug her. She was shocked at first but soon hugged me back.

"Bye!" I say as I wave to her as I walk out of the shop with Ethan. "Amusement park here we come!" Ethan screams as he pumps his finds in the air. "WOO! HELL YEAH!" I scream, following his actions. "Don't curse, sweets, don't wanna ruin that innocent mind of yours," Ethan says as he wraps his arm around me as we walk to the car. "Who said I was innocent?" I whisper, pulling away from him softly to get to the passenger side of the car.

He stands there stunned a bit before snapping back to reality and getting into the car.

-keeks is lazy and hazy so time skip to your guys' last ride at the amusement park I know huge time skip but at least it isn't 2 years this time lol-

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel!" I shout as I point to the giant wheel. "Let's go, the park is closing soon," Ethan says as he grabs my hand and walks us over to the Ferris Wheel. "The person at the front lets us on and shuts a small door on the carrier. (The Ferris Wheel is one that you are like in a box and there is a door if that makes it easier to picture) We slowly make our way un and realize how high we are. I scoot closer to Ethan and he wraps his arm around me, pulling me into his lap.

I look out of the carrier window and look at the mixture of oranges and purples in the sky, it was around 8 o'clock now, so it made sense for the beautiful sequence of colors. Ethan rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Y/n, there something I want to tell you..."

A/n more cliffhangers hehe