●Chapter 44●

Y O U R P O V

I walk out of the apartment door and start to make my way to the office to get the paperwork. "Y/n?!" I hear from the right of me. I look over and see Andrew holding Poseidon. "Andrew!" I scream as I run over to him. He sets down Poseidon, who was thankfully on a leash and starts to run towards me while holding onto the other end of the leash. We meet each other and embrace one another in a hug. We hug for a while, considering we haven't seen each other basically since we first met.

We hold onto each other a little longer until I feel Poseidon clawing at my shins. we pull apart and I crouch down to pet Poseidon. He seems excited, but as if he's meeting a new person, not his previous owner. He's acting the way he did when he first met Ethan. Poseidon sniffs around me a bit then he get's super excited. "You must remember me," I say happily to the pupper who is now whining. (y'know when dogs whine because they return to their owner? that type of whine) "So I heard you were in the hospital for the past 2 years, how was that?" Andrew asks in a joking yet serious voice. "It was tough because I could hear and feel everything that was happening around me, I just couldn't respond. And it made me really upset that I can't let the people around me now I'm okay," I say sadly, my voice cracking a bit at the memory.

"Well, now you can tell people that you are okay! That's a good thing, right" Andrew says trying to lighten the mood. "Yeah, it is a good thing," I reply as I get up from crouching. "I have to go grab some papers from the front office, if you want I can take Poseidon from you and you can go to say hi to Ethan," I offer to him. "I'm cool with that!" He says enthusiastically. You take the leash from Andrew as he walks off to Ethan's, and now your, apartment.

I walk over to the apartment management building with Poseidon by my side, panting lightly. I walk in and look around the familiar room, but when I look over to the front desk, I see an unfamiliar face. 'Maybe Galadriel left?' I think as the lady looks up with a warming smile. "Hi! how may I help you today?" She says as I walk closer to the desk. "Hi! I'm going to be moving into my friend's apartment and I wanted to get the paperwork to get that legalized," I say as I grip onto Poseidon's leash, who Is over to my right sniffing a potted plant.

"Of course, let me print out the paperwork real quick, It may take a bit so feel free to make yourself comfortable on the couch right there," she says as she points to a nice yellow couch with white and blue throw pillows, and a white frayed blanket that all complement the couch quite nicely. I walk over with Poseidon and we sit down on the couch Poseidon hops up by my side and lays his head on my thigh. I graze my hand across the top of his head and feel his soft fur.

We wait for a few minutes until I hear the back door opening to reveal the lady at the front desk walking through with a stack of papers on a clipboard, and a pen. "Here are the papers, you can fill them out here or you may take them back to the apartment if that would be more convenient for this little guy," he says as she looks down at Poseidon, who is smiling and wagging his tail.

The lady walks away with a smile back over to her desk. I take a look at the papers.

NAME: Y/N L/N

DOB: XX/XX/XXXX

'This is just like a high school test! Good thing I can't fail these types of tests,' I think as I giggle to myself slightly.

-*insert SpongeBob screen* A Few Minutes Later-

I look over the paper one more time just to make sure I filled out everything and filled them out correctly. Poseidon looks like he fell asleep next to me so I got up carefully so I didn't wake him up. I walked back up to the desk and the lady looked up at me from her computer screen. "All done?" She says as she looks at the papers in my hands. "Yep," I say. She reaches out to grab the papers from me and I gladly give them to her.

"You forgot to write your Email and Phone number here," She says as she scans through the papers. "Shoot, I'm sorry," I say as I scratch the back of my neck embarrassed because of how many times I checked over the papers making sure that they were all filled out. "Oh no worries, you can just fill it out now," She says as she gives me that specific paper and a pen. I quickly jot down my Email and phone number onto the paper and she enters it into the system.

"Alright, you can head back to the apartment with Ethan. We will contact Ethan to make sure that he consents to this arrangement then we will grant you access along with a key, and a spare, along with your new rent payment," She says as she looks up at me with a smile. "Okay, thank you!" I say as I walk back to Poseidon and wake him up gently. "Anytime have a nice day!" She says as she waves me away. "You too!" I say as I walk out of the door.

I lead myself back to Ethan's apartment and walk inside. "IT'S OPEN!" I hear from inside. I walk in and see Ethan watching/teaching Andrew playing Until Dawn on his floor(that sentence probably didn't make sense but I'll figure it out later lol) "Entertained I see," I say as I walk over behind them to sit on the couch with Poseidon. "Indeed," Andrew replies as he focuses contently on the TV screen in front of him. "How did the paperwork go?" Ethan asks as he gets up from the couch to sit next to me. "Ethan don't leave, I don't know what I'm doing!" Andrew says frantically as he continues to look at the screen. "You'll be fine," Ethan says as he looks back at, petting Poseidon.

"It was fine, reminded me of high school," I say laughing a bit. "ETHAN SOMETHING'S CHASING ME!" Andrew screams as you see his character, Beth running on the screen holding Hannahs hand in the middle of the woods. "There are gonna be QTE's so be prepared," Ethan says calmly. "WHAT ARE QTE'S?!" Andrew replies not-so-calmly. "Quick time events, just press the button you see on screen as fast as you can and you will be fine," I say and I look at the screen. "SHIT!" I hear Andrew scream. On the screen, it shows Beth holding onto a branch with one hand and Hannah's arm on the other while the mysterious figure reaches his hand out. "FUCK YOU YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!" Andrew says angrily. "Choose 'Let go,'" I say as I look at him, "Why?! Then they will both die?!" Andrew says as he pauses the game at the intense moment to think.

"I've played this game many times trying to get all of the endings, including this part. Trust me, it's the better choice," You say, knowing that they will both die no matter what you choose. "I swear to god, Y/n," Andrew says looking back at the paused screen. "Andrew, I've played this game, too, and Y/n is right. Spoiler; they both die no matter what you choose to do," Ethan says, backing up my statement even further. "Okay..." Andrew says sadly as he unpauses the game and selects the choice we suggested to him.

We all look at the screen and watch as Hannah and Beth drop down into the mineshaft. "You guys are murderers," Andrew says as he looks at the girl's dead bodies on the floor of the cavern on the screen. "You didn't have to go with what we said to do, you made the choice. We were just making a suggestion and backing it up with facts. like we said before, they both die in the end. so even if you chose to drop Hannah first, the only thing that would change it the cutscene," Ethan says defending us. "Way to make me the bad guy," Andrew says as he looks back at the screen to see another cutscene. "Since we all played this game now technically we are all murderers, cause we all killed Hannah and Beth," I say as well.

"Man, that really brought down the mood...wanna order pizza?" Andrew says looking at us. "Dude you just killed two innocent girls hanging off of a cliff and you wanna order pizza?" I say as I look at Andrew. "Do you not want to...?" Andrew says. "No I do, just that segway was weird. " I say as I grab my phone to call a pizza place.

A/n I feel like my writing hasn't been that good lately and I feel bad about it. sOrry if this chapter is uneventful :(