●Chapter 53●

E T H A N ' S P O V

'I have to tell her now, while I have the confidence to. I mean, she can't run away, were in the fucking sky!' I think as I lay my chin on Y/n shoulder. 'Here goes nothing,'

"Y/n, I have something to tell you..."

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

Ethan was visibly nervous, and he tried not to show it. "What's wrong?" Y/n asks worriedly that she had done something wrong. "Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect, actually. It's just, I don't know how to say it," Ethan says as he lowers his blushing face and places his forehead onto Y/n shoulder nervously.

Y/n shifts and sits next to him looking at him. Ethan looks up and collects himself. "Y/n you are an amazing person, and I'm so glad that I had met you. And I'm so glad that you chose to meet Amy and Mark that one day when Kathryn offered for you to meet them. And I'm glad that Andrew turned out to be your Uber driver when you first got here. I'm glad I made the decision to move out of Mark's place because I turned out to be neighbors with you. Everything, even the car accident, has led up to this point and I couldn't be more thankful for that, Y/n. I love you so much and I don't think you realize it. I love you so much that it hurts," Ethan says still looking downwards towards his lap.

Y/n grabs his face and makes him look up towards her, his cheeks stained with tears that Y/n soon wiped away. "Ethan, I love you, too. More than words can describe. You have helped me through so much and I will never be able to repay you. I-" Y/n was cut off by the worker opening the carrier door back up. "The park is about to close if you don't leave they will fine you money, and I don't want you guys to get in trouble," The worker says. Y/n had only realized now that she was crying.

Y/n grabs Ethan's hand and thanked the worker for their generosity. They walk to the car and get inside. They sit in silence, wiping tears and sniffling from crying previously. The silence was comfortable until it was broken by Ethan shuffling in his seat facing her, and reaching his hand out to her face and pulling her face to his. "Y/n, I love you...so fucking much," Y/n could feel the sincerity in his words. She grabbed his face and connected their lips.

'Finally. After so long,' Ethan thought as he smiled into the kiss, moving his hands from Y/n cheeks to her neck and the back of her head, deepening it. They slowly parted after what felt like a lifetime for air, breathing heavily as they connect their foreheads. "Please Y/n...

be mine,"

"Ethan...I would love to," Y/n says smiling at him. Ethan smiles and starts to tear up again, Y/n smiles with him and pulls his face to kiss him again, both crying. Y/n pulls away, "Let's go home," she says as she sits back in her chair, smiling like a little kid. Ethan smiles but is still crying, happy tears. Ethan smiles the entire way while driving you guys back to your shared apartment.

Right as Ethan parks the car, he jumps out and opens your door, and picks you up bridal style and carries you into the apartment. You both laugh as he does this and he carried you to the couch. "I'm sleepy," he says as he rubs his eyes. "So am I, let's go to bed," Y/n says as she gets up from the couch and grabs Ethan's hand. He slumply gets up and walks to the bedroom with her.

Ethan just takes off his shirt and his pants, pulling on a pair of sweatpants. Y/n goes to his closet and grabs a sweatshirt, that was clearly oversized for her. She walks to the bathroom and changes into the sweatshirt, having it look like a dress on her. She takes off her pants and walks back to the room, lazily placing her pants by the door.

Ethan was already in the bed waiting for Y/n. Y/n got in on the other side and lays down. Ethan turned off the light and snuggled closer to Y/n. Ethan pulls her into his chest and holds her there, kissing the top of her head. "I can't believe you're finally mine," Ethan whispers. "I can't believe I'm finally yours," Y/n says. Ethan smiles and wraps his leg around her hip keeping her in place. "Goodnight, sweets, I love you," Ethan says.

"Goodnight, love, I love you more,"

"Still not possible, Y/n,

Still not possible,"

__________________

A/n :))))