•Chapter 37•

A/N I'M SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO UPDATE I FEEL SO BAD HERE'S A CHAPTER:D

BACK TO PRESENT TIME

E T H A N ' S P O V

I wake up from the sleepy state I was in and look out the window and realize that it's Easter. I am probably going to stay inside and watch Veggie Tales. Cause what else have I got to lose. I walk out to the living room and put in the Stinky Cheese episode of Veggie Tales while I go into the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal. I plop back onto the couch and press play on the episode.

I was halfway through a Veggie Tales episode when I get a call from Mark.

Mark = Bolded

Ethan = Unbolded

Yes, Mark?

Were coming over

Woah Woah Woah, who's coming over?

Tyler and I

Okay...why?

Just to get out of the house. Wear something nice, please.

Okayyyyyy.

Bye, Ethan. Be ready by 10, please.

Why does Mark want to take me out? where are we going? I look over at the clock. 9:34. 'Better start getting ready,' I think as I get up off of the couch. I get into the shower and wash my hair. I dyed it back brown towards the end of 2017. Not because I was tired of the blue, just decided to take a break from the blue. I really miss it, though.

-Time Skip-

I get out of the shower and go into my room and put on a blue button-up shirt, some black skinny jeans, and some black hightops. 9:52. I go into the kitchen and grab some food for myself and pour some food into the bowl for Poseidon. I finish a hard-boiled egg and hear a knock at my door. I get up and open the door to see Mark and Tyler. "Nicely dressed, ready to go?" Mark asks. I grab my keys, phone, and wallet then shut and lock the door. "Sure, where are we going?" I ask as we walk down the stairs. "Somewhere, no need to worry," Tyler says as he leads me to their car. Tyler takes my keys from my back pocket. "Hey!" I say as I try to grab them. "You're not gonna need them," He says with a smile. "Okay, don't fucking lose those," I say as we get into the car. I sit in the back and look out the window as we start to drive farther from my apartment.

We show up to a Target. "Why are we here? I ask as we all get out of the car. "we're gonna go on a HUGE shopping spree! I have a list of things that we are gonna need to buy," Mark says as he pulls out his phone from his back pocket. "Let's do this!" Mark says as he starts running towards the Target entrance. Tyler and I start walking at a normal pace as we watch Mark get weird looks from strangers. In the distance we see him standing at the entrance. He turns around and faces Tyler and me, who are still walking at a considerable pace. "YOU GUYS ARE NO FUN!" Mark screams as he looks back at us.

Mark waits for Tyler and I and we walk into the Target. "What do we need first?" Tyler asks as he looks at Mark. "Blankets, Lots of blankets," Mark says. "Mark, I'm pretty sure we have blankets at the house. Plus I have some at my-" "BLANKETS!" Mark screams, interrupting me. "Alright we will get blankets, Jesus," I say as I cover my ears. We walk over to the home furniture aisle and look at the different assortment of blankets that they have. "We're gonna need a lot of blankets," Mark says. 'This is gonna take a while.'